Here's why I want it:
1. I need more land to fuel the obnoxiously booming mining sector
2.Bordering Indyk, and I need more neighbors
3.Valuable stuff that I don't have much of, but you do.
4. Secrets are bad, and if they're around, I want to put a stop to them
5. You gave me six ports, half of them were worthless, and I need mainland access for trade with inland nations.
6. six isn't a good reason
7. More territory is always good so I can establish more of my Koranian Orthodoxy.
8. Historically Koranian, with sizeable minorities, and traditions from the old days are still prominent
9. Birthplace of Technocratism (though this fact is made up), and I could learn from that example
Catholicism shall overtake orthodoxy.
I'm going to send missionaries to Korania.
This takes time,
The Great Son has gone into deep meditation to ask the FAther for his wisdom on the matter to advise King Romulous. This can be lengthy, the last meditation of great importance he was away for 47 days
And... Nobody will really care. My people are quite apathetic when it comes to other branches of a religion. Koranian Orthodoxy isn't really anything special.
Capitalism is an economy, I am a very religious nation but we still use a capitalist economy
Brotherhood for life, Telders, and Astaz
But if they are Catholic, they cant join my holy warriors, everyone wishes to be part of them and win wars, have you ever hear of the story of 9000 maurordors of Shana vs the 500 Holy Warriors?
The Atheist Santecs stare in confusion as they preach, but they are welcome.
That's oddly harsh. Good luck convincing people that there should be a less strict prayer schedule and that you should present yourself humbly?
I'm standing on my property and asking to move the fence a little for the cost of a ton of money