Here's why I want it:
1. I need more land to fuel the obnoxiously booming mining sector
2.Bordering Indyk, and I need more neighbors
3.Valuable stuff that I don't have much of, but you do.
4. Secrets are bad, and if they're around, I want to put a stop to them
5. You gave me six ports, half of them were worthless, and I need mainland access for trade with inland nations.
6. six isn't a good reason
7. More territory is always good so I can establish more of my Koranian Orthodoxy.
8. Historically Koranian, with sizeable minorities, and traditions from the old days are still prominent
9. Birthplace of Technocratism (though this fact is made up), and I could learn from that example
Catholicism shall overtake orthodoxy.
I'm going to send missionaries to Korania.
The Atheist Santecs stare in confusion as they preach, but they are welcome.
I'm standing on my property and asking to move the fence a little for the cost of a ton of money