by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Great Chili Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,4796,4806,4816,4826,4836,4846,485. . .6,4916,492»

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUlfdAHD9m4

Just in case any Jojo boys haven't heard of this guy yet.

Wabacha wrote:OOC: This is going to be an extremely high level "short" rp in that it has a set ending, so I'm going to need a couple of your strongest pally bois Nurse along with some other paladin grunts.

M'kay, scouting peeps now. what would you have me post then? Cause you mentioned enemies, but that can't be the Holy Order. They and the Inquisition are sister organizations after all. Acquaintances really, not allies per say but certainly not enemies. Unless I somehow am incorrectly recalling information.

Wabacha wrote:"I sure am ready," Enkara says as he hefts Hero's Tear off of his shoulder.

stop that, stop not respecting waman Enkara

Looks like I'm going to war! :)

We are sorry to interrupt this broadcast, but we have just gotten word that President Chad Giovanni of California but Worse has just DECLARED WAR on The Neotheater! The President has officially stated "The antics of The Neotheater have gone on for too long! We need to liberate all of their "Holy Warriors" to save them from that inhospitable Theocracy!" We now return to "The Devil of California but Worse" on BVB.
Read dispatch

The Neotheater wrote:Looks like I'm going to war! :)
We are sorry to interrupt this broadcast, but we have just gotten word that President Chad Giovanni of California but Worse has just DECLARED WAR on The Neotheater! The President has officially stated "The antics of The Neotheater have gone on for too long! We need to liberate all of their "Holy Warriors" to save them from that inhospitable Theocracy!" We now return to "The Devil of California but Worse" on BVB.
Read dispatch

I own the nation mentioned, btw.

Synnadine wrote:M'kay, scouting peeps now. what would you have me post then? Cause you mentioned enemies, but that can't be the Holy Order. They and the Inquisition are sister organizations after all. Acquaintances really, not allies per say but certainly not enemies. Unless I somehow am incorrectly recalling information.

I don't think he means them. He may mean someone who may have knowledge of the primals while being an old enemy

So I'm either calling demons or rival faction

The Neotheater wrote:Looks like I'm going to war! :)
We are sorry to interrupt this broadcast, but we have just gotten word that President Chad Giovanni of California but Worse has just DECLARED WAR on The Neotheater! The President has officially stated "The antics of The Neotheater have gone on for too long! We need to liberate all of their "Holy Warriors" to save them from that inhospitable Theocracy!" We now return to "The Devil of California but Worse" on BVB.
Read dispatch

The Neotheater wrote:I own the nation mentioned, btw.

I will not hesitate to banhammer all their glutes if they try stepping foot here XD

Synnadine wrote:I will not hesitate to banhammer all their glutes if they try stepping foot here XD

Don't worry I'm not gonna raid myself.

The Neotheater wrote:Don't worry I'm not gonna raid myself.

Ohhhh wait, that's what you meant. I'm on the same page now.

Lolz.

Synnadine wrote:"Because you're going to fight while you can't see. With a blindfold you will be forced to rely on your instinct and haki to help you through it. All you have to do, is dodge--" With that Pearle walks away, giving the other two space, and calls out as she takes a seat on a nearby small boulder. "Your only permitted movements will be to dodge incoming attacks of any kind. If it is not to evade an attack, then you cannot move. Prepare yourself and state when you're ready."

<Evasion only... Makes sense. I guess fighting blind comes later.> The young captain thinks to himself, the thoughts slowly coming to a crashing halt as he clears his mind, even with the visor he closed his eyes beneath them and took a neutral stance, taking a deep breath and allowing himself to feel the area around him with Haki. He let his senses take in the world before giving a slow nod. The scope of his observation was large enough to see all the way to his ship in the harbour but he was firmly glued on the immediate area before him "I'm ready." He watched Iris's haki, trying to see if he could sense her intent to attack him once her sister gave the okay so he could start predicting where she was going to attack from.

ZOCOM wrote:stop that, stop not respecting waman Enkara

Enkara: Are they a dragon disguised as a woman?
John: Well n-
Enkara: Then they're a THOT.

The Neotheater wrote:Don't worry I'm not gonna raid myself.

THEY'RE ALREADY INSIDE THE GATES

*Bans*

Synnadine wrote:M'kay, scouting peeps now. what would you have me post then? Cause you mentioned enemies, but that can't be the Holy Order. They and the Inquisition are sister organizations after all. Acquaintances really, not allies per say but certainly not enemies. Unless I somehow am incorrectly recalling information.

The Holy Order are being asked to help, there are multiple groups/people/cats being asked.

Wabacha wrote:The Holy Order are being asked to help, there are multiple groups/people/cats being asked.

w.........what?

cats? XD

Wabacha wrote:The Holy Order are being asked to help, there are multiple groups/people/cats being asked.

Synnadine wrote:w.........what?

cats? XD

Sounds awfully monster hunter in here

Aeritai wrote:"Super Saiyan 4 huh?" Hito asked as he shot crystal spikes at Future Sabi.

Seeing the spikes Future Sabi dodged each one of them in a fast motion as she charged towards the Demon with a ki charged fist attack. Hito smirked as he created a crystal wall to protect him from the attack, but it wasn't long before his facd went from a smirk to a surprise as Future Sabi smashed through his crystal wall uppercutting him into the air making him get hit by Flaz's attack as he is sent to the ground as dust flew into the air.

"I told you being prideful would be your downfall and you clearly underestimate Earth's warriors." Future Sabi said.

Hito soon stood up as the dust settled the Demon hitman injured from the team up attack as he looked at the warriors.

"No wonder those Witches and Demigra find you guys an annoyance." Hito said as his arms crystalized just in time before Kali came in and almost hitting him as Hito blocked her attack with his arms.

"You know you can not stop what has begun it won't be long until the Demon Realm is opened." Hito said right before he got kicked in the jaw by the fusion Aylokin.

As Hito is sent flying from the kick Nano joins in and fired multiple ki blast at Hito.

Flaz watches Hito being smacked around, he would feel bad but it was better that he gets the punishment from the super strong Android and Saiyans than him. He felt that his input would be kinda unnecessary like this when they have this kinda wrapped up "Okay lets try to restrain him and get him to talk before he tries to run away."

Synnadine wrote:w.........what?

cats? XD

ZOCOM wrote:Sounds awfully monster hunter in here

Shame on both of you for forgetting the immortal cat man who chronicled the entire world.

Wabacha wrote:Shame on both of you for forgetting the immortal cat man who chronicled the entire world.

I thought that was your job tho.

Edit: You even have the index to prove it

Wabacha wrote:Shame on both of you for forgetting the immortal cat man who chronicled the entire world.

I didn't know that's who you were referencing XD

ZOCOM wrote:I thought that was your job tho.

Edit: You even have the index to prove it

I didnt forget obviously, I just mentioned him, and the cat is indeed in the index under some Lore thing.

Synnadine wrote:I didn't know that's who you were referencing XD

You'll figure it out when he comes a'knockin.

ZOCOM wrote:<Evasion only... Makes sense. I guess fighting blind comes later.> The young captain thinks to himself, the thoughts slowly coming to a crashing halt as he clears his mind, even with the visor he closed his eyes beneath them and took a neutral stance, taking a deep breath and allowing himself to feel the area around him with Haki. He let his senses take in the world before giving a slow nod. The scope of his observation was large enough to see all the way to his ship in the harbour but he was firmly glued on the immediate area before him "I'm ready." He watched Iris's haki, trying to see if he could sense her intent to attack him once her sister gave the okay so he could start predicting where she was going to attack from.

Upon using his haki Jacob would immediately notice one thing. The reason they started him off the way they did- The general strength and focus of his haki is, compared to before, vastly improved. He can scan over a much greater range and with much clearer clarity. Still no where near the full island range Pearle had earlier claimed, but still far better than where he started at. Even so this does not help with Iris's opening attack, as he feels an impulse in his brain saying he's about to be attacked but for some reason that's all the warning he gets with the opener as Iris closes the gap on command.

Iris's opening attack causes her shin to make clean contact with Jacob's face, throwing his upper body down as his lower tries to stay planted where it is, but as he recovers from that he feels a strong signal in his head. Appearing in his mind as something of a premonition or vision he sees that Iris's next move is going to be dropping to the ground quickly for a spinning leg sweep to make him parallel with the ground, followed immediately by a punch to the gut using the momentum of her previously performed sweep. And whatever happened before isn't the case this time, he can feel this intent and see it clearly; She wants this to hurt. And sure enough, as the instantaneous vision flashes through his mind comes to an end, Iris drops to the ground...

That feel when you order a cocktail and you start drinking it and you dont know if you like it or not but it costs nine dollars so you guess you like it.

Synnadine wrote:Upon using his haki Jacob would immediately notice one thing. The reason they started him off the way they did- The general strength and focus of his haki is, compared to before, vastly improved. He can scan over a much greater range and with much clearer clarity. Still no where near the full island range Pearle had earlier claimed, but still far better than where he started at. Even so this does not help with Iris's opening attack, as he feels an impulse in his brain saying he's about to be attacked but for some reason that's all the warning he gets with the opener as Iris closes the gap on command.

Iris's opening attack causes her shin to make clean contact with Jacob's face, throwing his upper body down as his lower tries to stay planted where it is, but as he recovers from that he feels a strong signal in his head. Appearing in his mind as something of a premonition or vision he sees that Iris's next move is going to be dropping to the ground quickly for a spinning leg sweep to make him parallel with the ground, followed immediately by a punch to the gut using the momentum of her previously performed sweep. And whatever happened before isn't the case this time, he can feel this intent and see it clearly; She wants this to hurt. And sure enough, as the instantaneous vision flashes through his mind comes to an end, Iris drops to the ground...

The new and vast scope of his haki progression seriously surprised him, but that quickly faded as he got his head into the game. Though that start surprise by his newfound growth in Haki was what got him catch a shin to the face as he doubles over to reflexly nurse and guard his face from another attack. Before he could even speak out about it he felt the premonition shoot through his brain like lightning, seeing the next moves that Iris would make filled every corner of his mind before he saw her drop to do the same leg sweep with Haki.

He didn't have time to think about the what or how as he watched her drop, no time to think of timing, the moment she dropped he threw both arms forward and leaped up to propel himself back away from her with jet bursts of smoke to stabilise himself with a spin before landing and taking a defencive stance. <What the heck was that just now...? Was that my haki? Pretty cool. This should come in handy, it's too bad that I can't get to Duncan's level naturally, I bet I'd be able to best him with this kind of power.> The Captain muses to himself mentally while he watches Iris for her next move.

Synnadine

Wabacha wrote:The waking of a Primal Dragon. While she wasn't a high enough rank to really understand much of the world's mythical history, her being a part of a world-wide peacekeeping force gave her more insight than most magic users. The first lifeforms on this manufactured impossible planet, equally impossible in size, the planet was intended to be their playground. At some point after their creation they sought perfection, and in homage to their creator sought it not in themselves, but their own creations. From them came the True Dragons, and later spread evolutionary and magical lines of most dragon species on the planet. They were unparalleled at the time, until the rise of Rego from the Abyss. They were all put to rest by the Legend deep under the earth, never to be seen again. But millions and billions of years of geographical change and tectonic plate movements have begun to steadily push these behemoths to the planet's crust. And the first one seems to be stirring.

Mav now hurries behind Gerdus into a chamber she has only visited during her initiation, the Room of Holy Light, where the Monolith of Power that the goddess Septunia created with her own divine essence now grants strength to all new initiates into the order. This is where she gained her world magic, as did Gerdus, and everyone before them. She even tastes the hum of Enochian magic flowing through the air, a soothing honey that warms her bones and fills her muscles and magic stores with vibrant life. But as unfortunate as it is, there was no time to enjoy the warm glow of the goddess' magic.

As a goddess rightfully should, the Lady Septunia already knew they were coming and the news that they brought, but to honor her servants she bids them forward. Both Mav and Gerdus take a knee and bow their heads to their sovereign in solemn duty, only rising as they hear and feel her hand bid them to. Her white hair flows around her shoulders like silk as ruby eyes look upon each of them in turn. "Holy Inquisitor Gerdus, Inquisitor Mavaline, you have found something urgent?"

"Inquisitor Mavaline did, Lady Septunia, and returned here immediately." While he looks like a slimy snake of a man, Gerdus has integrity. "She brought her research just minutes ago. I believe she has discovered a previously unknown Primal Dragon, that is in the process of waking."

The goddess' eyes narrow in controlled shock. It always fascinated Mav to see that even information about beings beyond the natural order can escape the omniscience of the gods. "Show me what you found." As she walks away, a long table rises from the floor, a piece of technology used by the order. Now given the opportunity to present her findings, Mav wastes no time. As she starts talking she dumps out the journals, maps, diagrams, and the tome on the table, which begins to read them all and begin projecting them into the air.

"Just today a massive earthquake chain hit the western half of Earth 9909's United States, killing millions in the initial minutes. But what happened before the main quakes is something that I have been able to match with previous cases in history. About a minute before the earthquakes was a single, fast impact, like something was dropped underground, but had effected much of Colorado. I matched this to reports of a sharp impact underground before the eruptions of Mt. Saint Helens and Yellowstone, and before the California earthquake that destroyed San Francisco. I also managed to find documentation, though I could not find hard evidence, that some messages about a rumble from under the ground before the flood four thousand years ago were being excavated in Egypt and Mesopotamia." She taps on one journal matter of factly as a newpaper clipping is projected in front of Septunia and Gerdus. "If this thing was under the Earth's crust this entire time, the other major extinction events in that Sector were more than likely all connected, caused by this dragon's heartbeat. The dragon's primal magic spreading up out of the Earth's crust is no doubt also the source of the monsters and mythical beings in the Sector."

"Early reports did suggest that they weren't operating with standard schools of magic," Gerdus muses.

"Well done Mavaline, you have done the Inquisition proud." Praise from the goddess herself? Mav almost hugged her right then. "I must contact someone that has more knowledge on the workings of our precursor here. Inquisitor Mavaline," The goddess says, the girl snapping to attention, "Return to Earth 9909 and continue to monitor for further increases in the creature's heartrate and other signs of it waking. I will be sending a team to your location, if we find a way to calm it, or kill it if we must."

"Yes ma'am!"

The sound of a stampeding herd of buffalo echoes away from the Room of Holy Light, back to Teleportation Reception. The old Inquisitor shakes his head at the breach of conduct, in subtle amusement at the energy of youth before turning to his holy superior. "Lady Septunia, if I may. This creature is from an era that we could never survive, the Primal Dragons being the overwhelming rulers of that world. How could we stop this one from waking?"

The kind goddess smiles. "While some of my choices you will not agree with, I know they have knowledge of this creature that no one else has." Her hand traces the tome on the table, a slender finger sliding down the spine of the thick book. "Young Mavaline's concerns are correct. The timetable has been increasing in speed in the last two centuries. It's only a matter of years before it wakes. We do not have the time to pick and choose our friends here. I have already sent word to those I think we will need to aide us. I do hope that you will let the rest of the Inquisition here know that we will have some of our old enemies in our midst."

Teleportation Reception was more silent than usual, as word has spread through the Inquisition stationed at home about the universal-threat in Earth 9909. Gerdus waits just outside the Beacon Chamber with one of the most gifted servants of the goddess in this age, Eldo Farce. Younger than Gerdus, he exudes a rugged charm and seriousness that matches his countenance. He was chosen by Septunia to lead the Inquisitors in this international strike force. While the Holy Inquisitor did not get many opportunities to work with some of his acquaintances in the Holy Order, he wished it did not have to be under these circumstances.

"Have they been informed on the mission or who will be joining us?" Gerdus sighs, having enjoyed the moment's silence after all the chaos in coordinating contacting the people necessary for the mission.

"There currently is no plan, without our two dragon experts we have nothing to work with." He looks for a moment at a technician at a workstation say they were receiving the Holy Order party before going back to his forward stare. "We were lucky that they both have simple requests. Whether we can grant them both," The High Inquisitor grumbles as the Beacon Room shines with their new arrivals, "Is anyone's guess."

Wabacha wrote:That feel when you order a cocktail and you start drinking it and you dont know if you like it or not but it costs nine dollars so you guess you like it.

This is why I just buy cheap vodka, at least I know I like that and it still gets me plenty drunk

«12. . .6,4796,4806,4816,4826,4836,4846,485. . .6,4916,492»

Advertisement