by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Enadia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5031,5041,5051,5061,5071,5081,509. . .1,5831,584»

Helo ppls here is my first youtube video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XWGomTLtc

also am i going fascist?

Aketura wrote:also am i going fascist?

Maybe

Vershkosik wrote:Hi

Hi Vershkosik

Hunetia wrote:page=dispatch/id=1492792

Hunetia wrote:In Hunetia, its the situation in the USA, but instead of the Democrats taking all of congress, the conservatives have, in the election, The Conservatives are first, and Illirican's are second,

Does that really make them a hybrid regime though

MossW I like a lot your writing style you could perhaps write our regional Newspaper.

God-King Rorschach wrote:MossW I like a lot your writing style you could perhaps write our regional Newspaper.

That sounds like a good thing to do.

Hunetia wrote:page=dispatch/id=1492792

Flawed Democracy? What is wrong with my nation XD

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Flawed Democracy? What is wrong with my nation XD

Democracy wastes time. Let's be republic! Saves time

Nillsgrafield wrote:Democracy wastes time. Let's be republic! Saves time

I agree, a Republic is better than a Democracy.

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:I agree, a Republic is better than a Democracy.

nani

Aketura wrote:nani

?

Also i have uploaded my second video and its a mix (the transitions are bad) here is za link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHt8sV2ihKs (also ill upload probably daily)

Armyansk wrote:Does that really make them a hybrid regime though

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Flawed Democracy? What is wrong with my nation XD

Ok! This is just based off of 7 factors, the real one is based off of 60, Authoritarian Regime, 0 to 4, Hybrid Regime, 4 to 6, Flawed Democracy, 6 to 8, Full Democracy, 8 to 10, happy now?

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:I agree, a Republic is better than a Democracy.

This dude is playing 60D chess with ideologies fuk

Also I made a new flag, I tried combining the symbol of the new National Bolshevik regime (The symbol) and the old Market Socialist regime (The tricolor). The old flag is still in the first factbook because Im bored ig

Armyansk wrote:Also I made a new flag, I tried combining the symbol of the new National Bolshevik regime (The symbol) and the old Market Socialist regime (The tricolor). The old flag is still in the first factbook because Im bored ig

It looks nice; good job!

Hunetia wrote:Ok! This is just based off of 7 factors, the real one is based off of 60, Authoritarian Regime, 0 to 4, Hybrid Regime, 4 to 6, Flawed Democracy, 6 to 8, Full Democracy, 8 to 10, happy now?

Yeah I was joking, it's all good. :P

Hunetia wrote:page=dispatch/id=1492792

How did you manage to calculate this?

MossW wrote:How did you manage to calculate this?

Just can. Maybe you should look up the real democracy index 😉

Hunetia wrote:Just can. Maybe you should look up the real democracy index 😉

I have now, but I still don't understand how you calculate the democracy score.

MossW wrote:I have now, but I still don't understand how you calculate the democracy score.

😁😉

Hunetia wrote:😁😉

can you just tell me lol

MossW wrote:How did you manage to calculate this?

How am i bellow MossW?
I have better political freedom and civil rights that him.

«12. . .1,5031,5041,5051,5061,5071,5081,509. . .1,5831,584»

Advertisement