by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,5996,6006,6016,6026,6036,6046,605. . .6,7866,787»

Meanwhile, in Sapin a Nordic Special forces team has landed with their mission being to get the king and bring him back to the GN

The Greater Nordics wrote:Otto sees her fall asleep quickly and smiles. (Lets do this)

Birgit and her fiancee Malin slip out of the palace quietly and with only what they can carry in their bags. They board a plane that is headed for Jargoth. They do this because they dont want to be put in prison or whatever else Miia might do to them.

They will be escorted to the royal palace in Jargoth as soon as they arrive.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Meanwhile, in Sapin a Nordic Special forces team has landed with their mission being to get the king and bring him back to the GN

I think He went into exile.

G.t.g. See Y'all Tomorrow! Goodnight Everyone!

Romanian Sultanate wrote:I think He went into exile.

Yes he did. Im RPing how he goes into exile.

Joshuastania wrote:They will be escorted to the royal palace in Jargoth as soon as they arrive.

They arrive and land at the airport. They get into a waiting car and are taken to the palace. Birgit cant wait to speak to Hilda about what all is happening.

The Greater Nordics wrote:They arrive and land at the airport. They get into a waiting car and are taken to the palace. Birgit cant wait to speak to Hilda about what all is happening.

They are taken to Hilda's office where she is sitting with Josef. "Queen Birgit, welcome to Covvia. Please take a seat!"

Joshuastania wrote:They are taken to Hilda's office where she is sitting with Josef. "Queen Birgit, welcome to Covvia. Please take a seat!"

Birgit sits down. “Thank you Queen Hilda and thank you for taking us in. Im sure that we have a lot to talk about!”

The Greater Nordics wrote:Birgit sits down. “Thank you Queen Hilda and thank you for taking us in. Im sure that we have a lot to talk about!”

Hilda smiles and pours some wine. "Here, have some wine! None for me though... We do have a lot to talk about, including Rosa of course!"

The Greater Nordics wrote:Meanwhile, in Sapin a Nordic Special forces team has landed with their mission being to get the king and bring him back to the GN

The Specoal forces find the king and get him out of the location he was at. They get him on a helicopter and towards a nordic carrier where he will get a plane to the GN. The men next attempt to find the kings parents but they have no luck.

Joshuastania wrote:Hilda smiles and pours some wine. "Here, have some wine! None for me though... We do have a lot to talk about, including Rosa of course!"

Birgit smiles and pours herself a glass of wine. “Thank you Queen Hilda. I can see why you are not havinv any and congratulations! Yes we do have a lot to talk about. I had Rosa as my captive for a little big but she just slipped away from me. Oh, before we get any farther, this is my fiancee Malin.” She points out malin who is standing in the back of the room.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Birgit smiles and pours herself a glass of wine. “Thank you Queen Hilda. I can see why you are not havinv any and congratulations! Yes we do have a lot to talk about. I had Rosa as my captive for a little big but she just slipped away from me. Oh, before we get any farther, this is my fiancee Malin.” She points out malin who is standing in the back of the room.

Hilda smiles. "Hello Malin, welcome to Covvia! Want some wine?"

Herdon wrote:Herdonian Department of Foreign Affairs
Supreme Marshal Mark Rogers has invited the following leaders to Seattle for an important international summit:
Autharch and Fyurer of The Greater Honduran republic of Hondura Armin Raydek
President of the Fascist State of Eastracia (Eastern-States) Antonin Gyula
Supreme Ruler of the National Legionary State of New Romania (Romanian Sultanate) Martin Cornea

President Antonin Gyula has boarded his jet and is on his way to Seattle with Premier Heydrich.

Is there anyone here who is fluent In languages other than English? I need translators for an Emergency broadcast scenario I'm going to start working on tomorrow.

Sapin State Report

Operation Bastion

With the few individuals loyal to the Valkist regime and the rebellious population resisting the occupation, it has been decided to launch Operation Bastion. The operation consists of the controlled and systematic elimination of 95% of the population of Sapin, through bombardments, chemical weapons, water contamination and the formation of extermination groups.
It is speculated that the operation will be a success, and will free Sapin from a large part of its population, for which an immigration program of selected individuals has been imposed along with the automation of production as far as possible
.

The flight of the traitor

The false and cowardly king has fled from Sapin and has left the fight to those he calls equals, although the government has not made a statement of action in front of the event, it is speculated that it will seek to eliminate the king in one way or another

Eastern-States Hondura Romanian Sultanate
When the fascist leaders arrive in Seattle they are met by parades featuring both Herdonian and New Romanian/Eastracian/Honduran national symbols. These parades and greetings seem similar to those given by the communists at their height, but there is a difference in that the civilians attending them are doing so willingly and enjoy the festivities and celebrations.

so can someone update me on what has happened?

The Azean Delegates wrote:Is there anyone here who is fluent In languages other than English? I need translators for an Emergency broadcast scenario I'm going to start working on tomorrow.

What language exactly do you want?

Joshuastania wrote:Hilda smiles. "Hello Malin, welcome to Covvia! Want some wine?"

Malin smiles and walks forward. “I would like some wine, thank you! Thank you for welcoming us in like this.”

New Montron wrote:so can someone update me on what has happened?

*tugs collar and nervously swallows*

The Greater Nordics wrote:*tugs collar and nervously swallows*

*moves hand towards the obliterate GN button*
what did you do GN.

With the war in The Kingdom of Sapin over and the Valkist government set up, the Herdonian Army has begun having most of it's troops leave and go back home to be greeted by family in great parties and celebrations. 30,000 of the 600,000 total soldiers sent to Sapin won't ever return home, and the families of these soldiers are not so oftenly spotted at the parties and celebrations.
25 thousand Herdonian soldiers remain in Sapin, with most of them going to the ruins of Beirut, which has been annexed and made a overseas territory of the Herdonian Empire. Reconstruction efforts are already beginning in the devastated city, and many Herdonian settlers strong enough to help in the reconstruction have already begun arriving.

New Montron wrote:*moves hand towards the obliterate GN button*
what did you do GN.

He became a crack in the GFC's facade that's what he did

Herdon wrote:He became a crack in the GFC's facade that's what he did

explain

New Montron wrote:explain

I dunno man I'm just spewing rhetoric and propaganda you'd have to ask GN

«12. . .6,5996,6006,6016,6026,6036,6046,605. . .6,7866,787»

Advertisement