by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Official European Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,6006,6016,6026,6036,6046,6056,606. . .6,7866,787»

Sapin State Report

With the withdrawal of the foreign allied forces, the resistance is unstoppable, however, the Valkists do not seek the pacification of the areas, only their extermination. With the first phases of Operation Bastion, every city in the shattered country is attacked, roads being destroyed, bombing with chemical weapons and burning; Sapin's state is the closest thing to hell. The deaths from these operations quickly reach the millions, while the desperate citizens flee, they are hunted by extermination groups.
While this happens, internal struggles within the regime arise when it is published that Marshal Josias has been exterminating Syrians as part of his plan since they do not support the regime, these organizations and revolts within the regime have ended with the execution of 43,731 Valkist supporters.

New Montron wrote:*moves hand towards the obliterate GN button*
what did you do GN.

*sees hand moving towards the big red button*

I- I ,uh, became neutral and left the GFC.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Malin smiles and walks forward. “I would like some wine, thank you! Thank you for welcoming us in like this.”

Hilda smiles. "We share a common and very disrespectful enemy who we will both will make pay, somehow!"

The Greater Nordics wrote:*sees hand moving towards the big red button*

I- I ,uh, became neutral and left the GFC.

oh. just that? *slowly moves hand away* anything else you did?

New Montron wrote:oh. just that? *slowly moves hand away* anything else you did?

*breathes a sigh of relief* no it was just that.

New Montron wrote:oh. just that? *slowly moves hand away* anything else you did?

He signed a pledge of neutrality and joined the Nations Against War organization...

The Greater Nordics wrote:*breathes a sigh of relief* no it was just that.

are you still in the war or have abandoned the fight for European liberation?

Joshuastania wrote:Hilda smiles. "We share a common and very disrespectful enemy who we will both will make pay, somehow!"

Malin and Birgit both smile. “Yes we do. I believe that we share a couple of enemies! Our friend Rosa and her big ‘sister’ Isabella.”

New Montron wrote:are you still in the war or have abandoned the fight for European liberation?

How would I still be in the war if I became neutral? Also you should go look at the post where I announced this...

New Montron wrote:are you still in the war or have abandoned the fight for European liberation?

Joshuastano-Covviad Iceland and The Greater Nordics are neutral now and taking part in no wars.

The Greater Nordics wrote:How would I still be in the war if I became neutral? Also you should go look at the post where I announced this...

Joshuastania wrote:Joshuastano-Covviad Iceland and The Greater Nordics are neutral now and taking part in no wars.

ah gotcha. well if the war fails. i'll know who to go Burgundy on.

The Greater Nordics wrote:Malin and Birgit both smile. “Yes we do. I believe that we share a couple of enemies! Our friend Rosa and her big ‘sister’ Isabella.”

"We will have both of them in our custody sometime in the future and deal with them how we see fit. Unfortunately Rosa got herself banished from France so she will be impossible to get to her at the moment. However, I'm working on a different plan to get to Rosa and Isabella..." Hilda grins. "Want to know what it is?"

New Montron wrote:ah gotcha. well if the war fails. i'll know who to go Burgundy on.

Hehe let's not!

Joshuastania wrote:Hehe let's not!

if going good guy twice failed it only means a villan worse than other must take the place of the hero to bring order and salvation to the world.

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:Sapin State Report

With the withdrawal of the foreign allied forces, the resistance is unstoppable, however, the Valkists do not seek the pacification of the areas, only their extermination. With the first phases of Operation Bastion, every city in the shattered country is attacked, roads being destroyed, bombing with chemical weapons and burning; Sapin's state is the closest thing to hell. The deaths from these operations quickly reach the millions, while the desperate citizens flee, they are hunted by extermination groups.
While this happens, internal struggles within the regime arise when it is published that Marshal Josias has been exterminating Syrians as part of his plan since they do not support the regime, these organizations and revolts within the regime have ended with the execution of 43,731 Valkist supporters.

Don't ignore the Eastracians and Romanians in Sapin, foreign troops are still everywhere just less of them are Herdonian now

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:What language exactly do you want?

Russian, German, and Arabic.

The Azean Delegates wrote:Russian.

Not my forte

New Montron wrote:ah gotcha. well if the war fails. i'll know who to go Burgundy on.

NO NEIN NYET NEJ!

New Montron wrote:if going good guy twice failed it only means a villan worse than other must take the place of the hero to bring order and salvation to the world.

That's great but the GN has declared perpetual neutrality as well as Iceland because that's what we want.

The Greater Nordics wrote:NO NEIN NYET NEJ!

The golden god shall judge all!

Joshuastania wrote:That's great but the GN has declared perpetual neutrality as well as Iceland because that's what we want.

well if they win enjoy being the next targets of the fascists or the commies.

New Montron wrote:well if they win enjoy being the next targets of the fascists or the commies.

it's fun, until the part of killing your entire population comes

New Montron wrote:The golden god shall judge all!
well if they win enjoy being the next targets of the fascists or the commies.

If he doesnt get clapped himself!

Joshuastania wrote:"We will have both of them in our custody sometime in the future and deal with them how we see fit. Unfortunately Rosa got herself banished from France so she will be impossible to get to her at the moment. However, I'm working on a different plan to get to Rosa and Isabella..." Hilda grins. "Want to know what it is?"

“Yes, hopefully we can get them in our custody again. I had Rosa but apparently I had a traitor in my Jaeger corps who helped her escape. Hmmm, Rosa got herself banned from France? I guess she and her mother got into a little row. I would like to hear your plan to get to them. Are you going to use Alexandria in some way?”

The Kingdom of Sapin wrote:it's fun, until the part of killing your entire population comes

DECIMATION BEFORE DEFEAT!

The Greater Nordics wrote:If he doesnt get clapped himself!

THE GOLD GOD SHALL STAND TALL!

«12. . .6,6006,6016,6026,6036,6046,6056,606. . .6,7866,787»

Advertisement