The Kingdom of -Lancashire- is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, state-planned economy, and frequent executions. The cynical, devout population of 257 million -Lancashire-ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 57.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient -Lancashire-ian economy, worth 8.67 trillion Shillings a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 33,728 Shillings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is cracking down on subversive groups, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, clergy do their best to cover up their old tattoos, and a National Academy regulates grammar and usage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Lancashire-'s national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Lancashire- was endorsed by The Kingdom of Roman Solomon.
- : -Lancashire- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : -Lancashire- became WA Delegate of Ingerlund.
- : -Lancashire- was endorsed by The Republic of Til the Light Goes Out.
- : -Lancashire- was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Universal Destructive Standards.
- : -Lancashire- lost the position of Ingerlund WA Delegate to The Hunter of Father Gascoigne.
- : -Lancashire- was endorsed by The Hunter of Father Gascoigne.
- : Following new legislation in -Lancashire-, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in -Lancashire-, clergy do their best to cover up their old tattoos.
- : Following new legislation in -Lancashire-, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Union State of Britain.