The People's Republic of Atila is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir Mako with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.081 billion Atilans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mundzuk. The average income tax rate is 68.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Atilan economy, worth 203 trillion Atilens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is 97,972 Atilens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dancing with your first cousin is a misdemeanor, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Atilan language, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, and the Atilan delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Atila's national animal is the Elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Atila was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : Atila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Atila voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Atila, the Atilan delegation to the World Assembly is having a hard time convincing people that international law will "pay for itself somehow...".
- : Following new legislation in Atila, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Atilan language.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, dancing with your first cousin is a misdemeanor.
- : Following new legislation in Atila, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Atila endorsed The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
- : Atila endorsed The Republic of United Cyber Tech.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Her Majesty Silver Garden, Dyrland, Wakaru, Lislandia, Balan Bar, Creditopia, Mudreuque, Liberto-Ancapistan, Ciapore, Cle Brait, Primis Tenebris, Socialist Platypus, El Blurkistan, Gatorstan, Kensaland, Capibara Democratic Republic, Oktadonia, Duby, Pervincia, Lucensia, Vivenxistan, Plusquam verisimile est, PassioneMorioh, Flamboyant Fanboys, Nova Briton, Stustu, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, Erithian, DBastion, Tarzantos El Camosia, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Space Nudists, Loveable Dogs, Swiss Hommousionopia, Xavier The 1, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Xeorkuothertopia, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Oak River, Charville, Aelandi, GreatBritannia, Saint Killebrew, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, The Psittacines, and 25 others.Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Saraai, Mandarivia, Werstonal, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Hamptoria, Devonigondwana, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Ziroxeut, Danimpalia, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Seolia, and Great Luirokitanea.