|Capital||Border Terrier City|
The Nomadic Peoples of Elijaia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Elijah Dale with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.446 billion Elijaians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Border Terrier City. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Elijaian economy, worth 234 trillion Olympias a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,122 Olympias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, fiscal policy hawks decry the sizable "panem et circenses" fund added to the public budget, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, and courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Elijaians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Elijaia's national animal is the Border terrier, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Elijaia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Savaaria.
- : Elijaia was endorsed by The United States of Conservadoria.
- : Elijaia endorsed The North Pacific is Fijitastic of El Fiji Grande.
- : Elijaia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Elijaia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Elijaia, courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Elijaians.
- : Following new legislation in Elijaia, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Elijaia, fiscal policy hawks decry the sizable "panem et circenses" fund added to the public budget.
- : Following new legislation in Elijaia, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Elijaia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
Endorsements Received: 104 » Tsardom of Leonlandia, Territorio di Nessuno, Moisus, Aetulia, Aldros, Ikea Rike, The Backwardest Nation You Know, Alice Gardens, Fizban, Fayyayid, Andonia, Alunya, Ammurp Stecdoodastal, El Fiji Grande, Altivia, Shibutani, Agharya, Alpinea, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Aeviternus, Amauri, Aerilia, Angwayster, Amerian States, Bayern-Straubing, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Loutsland, Elder Realms, Ethnon, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Great Bights Mum, Test for a new hope, Sunto, Longsword01, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Koda-Land, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Omnistria, Kwaj, 2 and 2 is Fish, Maott, Notyoutopia, The Black Cathedral, Kasazzastan, Castle Federation, Eriadni, and 54 others.Analomink, Black Templares, Wilkshire, Uganda Knuckles UK, Trillius, Joodey, Justanistan, Dar es Saalam, Sundred, Aeolist, Sheldanada, Loli County, North Bratislava, Jasminlandia, Corfad, Former English Colony, New Bremerton, 1 very fast endotarter, Federation Terra Australis, Torakuen, AltanUrag, Dreadton, Napnomadia, Alyrria, Guer Aike, Acrabinnia, PlanetPunk, Abject Ludicrosity, Shadowrik, Frances Francis the First of France, Steampunk Ariel, Haor Chall, Spartoptia, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Miruma, Pasargad, Sil Dorsett, Ejhsa, Aratani, Ibiscaton, Lomjia, Makersaulache, Holy Oranz, Siwale, Astrind, Free Azzaca, Zumlandia, Glurponia, Kobagia, Conservadoria, and Savaaria.