The City State of Farkas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.977 billion Farkastrians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 15.2%.
The strong a Farkastrian economy, worth 176 trillion Cepros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 59,443 Cepros, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
The state believes that children are what you make of them, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Farkas's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Farkas relocated from The Rejected Realms to Farkasfalka.
- : Farkas's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Farkas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Farkas was endorsed by The Defender of the Rejected of Kyorgia.
- : Farkas relocated from Christs Church to The Rejected Realms.
- : Farkas was ejected and banned from Christs Church by The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades.
- : Farkas relocated from Farkasfalka to Christs Church.
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
Endorsements Received: None.