The City State of Farkas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 4.759 billion Farkastrians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Spirituality, and Law & Order are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 18.8%.
The strong a Farkastrian economy, worth 276 trillion Cepros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 58,082 Cepros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The state believes that children are what you make of them, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Farkas's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Farkas endorsed The National Syndicated Fiefdom of Kustonia.
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Farkas's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Farkas relocated from The Rejected Realms to Farkasfalka.
- : Farkas relocated from Fascism United to The Rejected Realms.
- : Farkas was ejected and banned from Fascism United by The Protectorate of Canebrakes.
- : Farkas's influence in Fascism United rose from "Zero" to "Dominator".
- : Farkas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Farkas was endorsed by The Kingdom of Menny.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Menny.