The Republic of Toamadrazaka of Federoslavia is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 1.716 billion Yugoslavs are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belgrade. The average income tax rate is 33.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Federoslavian economy, worth 75.2 trillion Yugoslav Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 43,813 Yugoslav Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, Federoslavia has designated Belgrade as its capital city, discarded pennies litter the streets, and local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Federoslavia's national animal is the White Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Federoslavia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Federoslavia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Federoslavia published "Brayze Sonas" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Brayze Fenix 116 (engine)" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Oblis K.II" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Gale-Hema A.W.I" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Tumul Tu-3" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Tumul Corrus (engine)" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Tumul Tu-1" (Account: Military).
- : Federoslavia published "Brayze Aeria" (Account: Military).