The United Socialist States of Glorious Existence is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its daily referendums, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The devout population of 17.92 billion Glorious Existenceans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 91.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Glorious Existencean economy, worth a remarkable 1,449 trillion Drudges a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,883 Drudges, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBGE Governor goes house hunting, NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people, the Glorious Existence City Film Festival recently voted 'Glorious Existencean Getting Hit By Football' as best film, and in a fit of passion Leader has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glorious Existence's national animal is the Leech, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glorious Existence was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 5% for Highest Economic Output.
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Rogue Nation of The Isle of Burgrass.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Democratic Republic of KenyaAA.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Free Land of Keggland.
- : Following new legislation in Glorious Existence, in a fit of passion Leader has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions.
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Republic of Common Good.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Zogradia, Liberillia, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Fujai, The Undivided, Kittenlicious, Wickedly evil people, Archonina, Psikuta, Westwind, Papercuts and Skittles, Crazy Waters, Holmani, Sensorland, Marshalia, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Greynne, Atheist States of Philippines, Sindria, Pandaland II, Dilber, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Arnic, Divina Patriae, Akshireuya, New Belia, Condonohia, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Vlobbania, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Moriari, Zoran, Nas Crustium, and 43 others.Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Professor thomas, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Organisation of North American Nations, Orson Welles, BIteland, Willow Gate, Yaspica, Gryphonian Alliance, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Antahbrantahstan, Mackieron, Muad-Dib, San Mazer, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Forcaforta, Wellington Bingbong, Dei et Hominis, Schlesien-Galizien, Orcatortugs, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Galaxy Meows, Q The Almighty, The Anti-Social Socialists, Mirchusko, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Dictator s, Twisted Duality, Keggland, Common Good, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.