The Federal Republic of Gvunaz is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its smutty television, prohibition of alcohol, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 430 million Gvunazans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gyün-Stassibn. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Gvunazan economy, worth 48.2 trillion gäis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 112,092 gäis, with the richest citizens earning 8.7 times as much as the poorest.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, and basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gvunaz's national animal is the Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad.
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- : Gvunaz was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, imprisonment is the leading cause of disownment.
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, the standard police uniform now comes with several colours of belt.
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Gvunaz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Gvunaz, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Desrouleaux, Mancheseva City, Illangdonall, Clialaad, South Eastern Centralia, Liberepublia, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Emastalia, Eloscape, Acapais, Pirataria, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Serpahima, Salxeburg, Trollfaceia, Betelguesa, The Democratic Peoples, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Purple Ruthenia, Zintibia, Arvigiel, Murden, Terra Potestatem, Gulibia, Spirtannia, Saarland-Niederbayern, Ikheria, Seventeen Islands, Cortlandt Manor, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Union Lysk, Free Rosabell, Verteger, Malashaan Colony, Mikkazuki, Muertio, Nippluania, Former Raxhiria, The United Peoples of Centrism, Lastovipol, Maowi, Caffeinated, Ajaccino, United-Marrshmallows, Almendron, Mutualist American Republics, New Sosnowiec, Deathfall, and 10 others.Neo Krip, Pyrhus, Zaeka, Greatnessity City, Brickfield, Precisely Nothing, Utopian Earth, New Peoples Empire, Akeland, and Kingdom of Stargard.