|Leader||Khan Lincoln Osis|
The Star Constellation of Holy Alasia Orozen is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Khan Lincoln Osis with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and feral children. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 972 million Alasians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huntress. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Alasian economy, worth 115 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 118,999 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Colonial subjects have Alasian culture shoved down their throats, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence, and shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holy Alasia Orozen's national animal is the Smoke Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Holy Alasia Orozen was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are given a short jail sentence.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen lost the endorsement of The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Following new legislation in Holy Alasia Orozen, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen changed its national motto to "Remember the ways of the clan".
- : Holy Alasia Orozen endorsed The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Holy Alasia Orozen endorsed The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Marrabuk, VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Koumintang Republic, Asendavia, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Talitoa, Rainbow Vests, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Axdel, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, BuciLand, La xinga, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Coruh, and Ephem.