The Constitutional Monarchy of Laucecius is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Hugo Mrowek with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, punitive income tax rates, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.791 billion Laucians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yamauchi. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Laucian economy, worth a remarkable 1,986 trillion Platooxens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,476 Platooxens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter, soldiers have a preference for fire-and-forget payloads, and voting is voluntary. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Laucecius's national animal is the bighorn sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, soldiers have a preference for fire-and-forget payloads.
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter.
- : Laucecius voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Laucecius voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, the acceptance of acupuncture and other alternative therapies has needled the scientific community.
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Laucecius, surrogate mothers are encouraged to refer to their wombs as 'rental space'.
- : Laucecius voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".