The Starchy Republic of Libterraria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Potater with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.257 billion Libterrarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Potadon. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Libterrarian economy, worth 400 trillion Potatoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 123,030 Potatoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework, human sacrifice to the metaphorical altar of Mammon ensures national prosperity, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake, and airplane passenger seat sizes and ticket prices are both first-class. Crime is totally unknown. Libterraria's national animal is the Potato, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Empire of Alexandra Daddarioville.
- : Libterraria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Omskin.
- : Libterraria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Libterraria endorsed The United States of The North American Assembly.
- : Libterraria endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, airplane passenger seat sizes and ticket prices are both first-class.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, human sacrifice to the metaphorical altar of Mammon ensures national prosperity.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.
- : Following new legislation in Libterraria, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Atheist States of Philippines, Fujai, Pandaland II, Arnic, Dilber, Thessalian, Marshalia, Greynne, Akshireuya, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Wickedly evil people, New Belia, Mathematania, Condonohia, Moriari, Cro Magnon, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Sensorland, Westwind, San Mazer, Papercuts and Skittles, Gryphonian Alliance, Nieubasria, Kiensu, IndyCar Racing, Anuubis, Holmani, Kittenlicious, Zoran, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, BIteland, Aldesport, The First Earth Empire, Yaspica, Archonina, Plarland Amex, Zuriath, Eastern Bahia, Forcaforta, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Lodiberdade, and 11 others.The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, North South Westoria, Podium, Dictator s, Professor thomas, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, The North American Assembly, and Omskin.