The Republic of Memeforge is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 373 million Memeforgeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Memaeia. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Memeforgean economy, worth 16.9 trillion Dead Memes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 45,306 Dead Memes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, and on-duty Air Memeforge flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Memeforge's national animal is the kiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Memeforge voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Memeforge, on-duty Air Memeforge flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in Memeforge, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Memeforge, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Memeforge, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Memeforge, the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'.
- : Memeforge was endorsed by The Deep Periphery of Clan Spaniel.
- : Memeforge was endorsed by The United Republics of Moubarakistan.
- : Memeforge was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ihsan.
- : Memeforge was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Golden Christmas of Seanat.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Notyoutopia, Corfad, Koda-Land, Ihese, Hamerica, Arichia, Newpromisedland, Libertania Democratica, Hoglands, The Rhein States, Damsmel, Cowbridge, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Alienage, Siwale, New Lakemba, Zzozona, Shibutani, Interdimensional Zone, Pokemanland, Xipher, Daiz, Guer Aike, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Fauzjhia, Noahs Second Country, Kragsgale, Kocherian, Highton Islands, New Jamgra, Abject Ludicrosity, Valentine Z, Lionia, Great Bights Mum, Simone Republic, Buckhem, Territorio di Nessuno, The New Cordian Empire, Pazair, Amerian States, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Zumlandia, Xagill, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Wineclaw, and 28 others.Astal Aavors, Sundred, Frances Francis the First of France, The Calabash Protectorate, Dabarastan, Sikol, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Praeceps, Illusia and Neverendia, Kranostav, Borsukia, Ultra777, 1 very fast endotarter, North Bratislava, Pallaith, Loutsland, Brucklania, Prydania, Ethnon, Schnuftelland, Principia Mathematica, Sil Dorsett, Andexia, Westinor, Seanat, Ihsan, Moubarakistan, and Clan Spaniel.