The Constitutional Monarchy of Nazakhstan Empire is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 737 million Nazakhstan Empireans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kazarmanaty. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nazakhstan Empirean economy, worth 84.9 trillion Nazakhstan Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 115,238 Nazakhstan Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Slavery has been abolished, former slave-owners hope there are no hard feelings when they apply for jobs from their erstwhile charges, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, and passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections. Crime is totally unknown. Nazakhstan Empire's national animal is the Eagel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nazakhstan Empire, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Nazakhstan Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Nazakhstan Empire endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Newland Empire.
- : Nazakhstan Empire was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Newland Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Nazakhstan Empire, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Nazakhstan Empire, former slave-owners hope there are no hard feelings when they apply for jobs from their erstwhile charges.
- : Following new legislation in Nazakhstan Empire, slavery has been abolished.
- : Nazakhstan Empire was endorsed by The Absolute monarchy of Litalia Vala.
- : Following new legislation in Nazakhstan Empire, Nazakhstan Empire is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Nazakhstan Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
Endorsements Received: 108 » Maalat, Nardin, Regnum Italiae, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, The New Nordic Union, Shaor, Trixeland, Kanokla, Irminsulia, Elisabethshagen, Ostermarch, Saint Domingo, Dauershire, Invernessia, Mynox, GanymedEuropa, Zulrich, North of Americas, En Hassik, Eco-Paris Reformation, Yahlia, Leiningerland, Northern German Federation, Jim the Baptist, Saiwania, South St Maarten, Esvonia, Dark Matter, Noristoniaka, The New Mexican Confederation, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, Maanenland, Meropis, Falvaard, St Scarlett, Maritzal, Wessex and Cornwall, Eritei, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Turkenia, Rivierenland, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, Weltbeherrschung, Bareu, Destyntine, Yoannes, Monkistan, The Scandinavian Realm, and 58 others.Chioganah, CrYpToNuS, Republic of Satherland, New Eestiball, Hverland, Bohomo, An Clar, Slavonia and Srijem, Thracia Republic, Christian Terra, Thracia and Crimea, Nea Europa, Anglo-Francios, Dipretorian, Elania Kingdom, Chronus, New Ylicia, ENOTRIA, Gor Kebab, Boldia, Grodisze, Nevelja, Leszno, Eski, Domton, Wiener-Neustadt, Kalifer and Baska, Abject Ludicrosity, Super Happy Land, Greater Icelandia, Berlin and Hanover, New Touraine, New Hevania, Lovisa, Amicities, Someseni, Brakanistan, Godefargen, New Sloverica, Apabeossie, Greater Dragunovia, Belmoren, Outer Sparta, Umeria, Cath Slar, Kasmirna, Bombastion, Valtrona, Owlograd, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Haven of Corporations, USAOA, Enway, Zarulia, Lieges, Nuweland, Litalia Vala, and Newland Empire.