The Confederacy of Neten Land is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 974 million Neten Landians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 35.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Neten Landian economy, worth 62.5 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 64,175 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials, they say that Neten Landians made a dessert and called it peace, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes, and in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Neten Land's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Neten Land was endorsed by The Glorious People's Republic of Integria.
- : Neten Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Neten Land was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, companies flee the nation rather than pay their fair share of taxes.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, they say that Neten Landians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Following new legislation in Neten Land, military spending is on the increase.
- : Neten Land endorsed The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Neten Land endorsed The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Andinla, Amerion, Tepertopia, Marinho Islands, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Erinor, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, New Briantown, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Holota, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, WI SD EA D, Belschaft, Wehraboos, Jehenna, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, The Altan, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Levistian, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Lyland, Sandaoguo, Doge Land, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ipugao, and 32 others.New Goldman, Treir, Herbert Island, Abarri, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Astiaveth, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, New Sanet, The Kies, Bizzie, The American Anarchist Empire, Anatasha, Colonia Prime, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Nyxonia, and Drystar.