The Republic of Nixtodea is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 766 million Nixtodens enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stocktal. The average income tax rate is 37.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Nixtodean economy, worth 47.0 trillion todes a year, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,421 todes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality, and the Nixtodean Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nixtodea's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, the Nixtodean Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Nixtodea was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : Nixtodea was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Nixtodea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, beaches are empty as the shark population multiplies exponentially.
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide.
- : Following new legislation in Nixtodea, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Quiescent, Saciu, Erinor, Kiasu-ism, Nowa Europa, Academy of Umbrellas, Tsvetania, Avalonica, Aidenfieeld, Pays de Loire, Land Without Shrimp, Fighting Kawi Ninja, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Democratic Parndia, Hanguk-Nippon, Anachronolandia, Xandev, Ostanasia, FreeFishers, Noire Denholm, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Farengeto, Great Africans, The Solar System Scope, Lost And Found, Negoshi, Volaworand, Wyatonians, Qvait, Beepee, Dasko, North Prarie, Phanama, Ariankido, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Luddinlande, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, Agalaesia, New Briantown, Churumduul, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, and 8 others.Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Mapico, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, and Qawe.