|Leader||President Lee Ji-hun|
The Federal Republic of North Sorrika is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Lee Ji-hun with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.212 billion Northern Sorrikans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zhàohăi. The average income tax rate is 26.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse North Sorrikan economy, worth 166 trillion Won a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 75,079 Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year, and elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates. Crime is totally unknown. North Sorrika's national animal is the Crowned Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Shinto.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : North Sorrika's influence in The Okchi Union rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : North Sorrika was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : North Sorrika's influence in The Okchi Union fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : North Sorrika relocated from Federated States of Micronesia to The Okchi Union.
- : North Sorrika lodged a message on the Federated States of Micronesia Regional Message Board.
- : North Sorrika relocated from The Okchi Union to Federated States of Micronesia.
- : North Sorrika relocated from A Modern World to The Okchi Union.
- : North Sorrika lodged a message on the A Modern World Regional Message Board.
- : North Sorrika relocated from The Okchi Union to A Modern World.
- : North Sorrika relocated from The Burning Legion to The Okchi Union.