|Capital||La Ciudad Liber|
The Free Land of Of Bjara is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Vient with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.932 billion Bjarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of La Ciudad Liber. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Bjaran economy, worth 654 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 132,669 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", protests are legal but strictly supervised, and major cities are suffering under water rationing. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Of Bjara's national animal is the Blue bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Of Bjara was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Following new legislation in Of Bjara, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
- : Of Bjara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Of Bjara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Following new legislation in Of Bjara, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Of Bjara was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Free Van Chet.
- : Of Bjara was endorsed by The Sultanate of Small Potato.
- : Of Bjara was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Of Bjara was endorsed by The Shahdom of Siriza.
- : Following new legislation in Of Bjara, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
Endorsements Received: 25 » Liossalde, Maupedonia, Pyceiline, Qingling, Silverfish37, Venovica, Dekks, Proxmire, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Tohickon, Gallo Republic, Silabar, Leftist Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ezechard, AtlasBarfed, Mauvemarke, Yousta, The Pirotian Republic, Talamia, Upper Chult, Varavano, Siriza, Small Potato, Free Van Chet, and PS Suisse.