The Federation of Patriotic Poland is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Nikolai with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.624 billion Poles have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Polonia. The average income tax rate is 80.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Polish economy, worth a remarkable 1,399 trillion PLNS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 211,310 PLNS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Patriotic Poland, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, and the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Patriotic Poland's national animal is the White Stork, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Patriotic Poland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Patriotic Poland endorsed The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Following new legislation in Patriotic Poland, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Patriotic Poland, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Patriotic Poland, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Patriotic Poland endorsed The Intramarine Realm of Pygania.
- : Patriotic Poland was endorsed by The Republic of Polgaria.
- : Patriotic Poland was endorsed by The Intramarine Realm of Pygania.
- : Patriotic Poland was endorsed by The Federation of Ipsonasia.
- : Patriotic Poland was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Raghallaigh, Dark Edgyness, Mancheseva City, West Wirral, Primorye Oblast, Pirataria, Le Libertia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Elwin, Trackeendy, Penlopa, Caffeinated, Leuxas, Arvigiel, Cyberpunk, Eloscape, The Lost Men, Disney Know it Alls, The Democratic Peoples, Fruitful, Algamonzimt, Royal Alchemia, Democratic Republic of Bandwagon, Tarkovinia, Benthamania, Gredstan, Purple Ruthenia, Poquaoi, Euperis, Deliber, P0ptr0pica, Laudesia, Ipsonasia, Pygania, and Polgaria.