The Dominion of Protonfield is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 666 million Protonfieldians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Proton City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 27.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Protonfieldian economy, worth 95.4 trillion Blosfords a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 143,276 Blosfords, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
The Hanging Gardens account for half of Proton City's water use, the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents, and Protonfield has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Protonfield's national animal is the Gerbil, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, Protonfield has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, powerful x-ray machines used by the Customs Department can see into the homes of nearby residents.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, the Hanging Gardens account for half of Proton City's water use.
- : Protonfield voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Protonfield voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, ports have ground to a halt as no boat can reach them without trespassing.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, government adverts say that twelve lashes a day keeps divine wrath at bay.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Following new legislation in Protonfield, lip-readers are often left perplexed by political rallies.
Endorsements Received: 178 » Ihese, Wilkshire, Ethnon, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Avemterra, Orado, Sundred, Yaorozu, Dabarastan, Corfad, Interdimensional Zone, Serendipita Martia, Sunto, Daiz, North Bratislava, The Rhein States, Fayyayid, Koda-Land, Sikol, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Mesopotama, Guer Aike, Shadowrik, Territorio di Nessuno, East Akra, New Lakemba, El Fiji Grande, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Omnistria, Fauzjhia, Frances Francis the First of France, Frostcell, Seenvorland, Solcius, Pleroma Sans Romans, Newpromisedland, Pallaith, Praeceps, Greater Pittsburgh, Aeolist, Zeternia, Valentine Z, Great Bights Mum, Hamerica, The Iron Lions, Xagill, and 128 others.Empy, Dreadton, Pazair, Dar es Saalam, Zumlandia, Selfgradatude, The Serdey Islands, Wineclaw, Saperisole, Immenium, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Maott, The Pantheons, Zzozona, 1 very fast endotarter, Timothea, Westinor, Xentherida, Ver Testua, Sil Dorsett, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Korovan Isles, Wisconsota, Valhalla123, The Tampa Bay Rays, Termathe, I Like Killing people, Former English Colony, Prydania, Libertania Democratica, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Unshleepd, The Calabash Protectorate, Kocherian, Clan Spaniel, Fendlium, Yokciq Empire, Ihsan, Hopsin, Dakota Territories, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Sattelbach, Jovian Knights, Schnuftelland, Joodey, The Unicrons, Simone Republic, Highton Islands, New Jamgra, Damsmel, Unimaginable Doom, PotatoFarmers, Xyrron, Nistriabar, Madjack, Ravendi, Abject Ludicrosity, Asoc lon, Eywaan, Principia Mathematica, Cowbridge, Yalgora, Xipher, Kragsgale, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Buckhem, Solskjar, Eastern Cous Empria, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Gendirt, DIMAnism, Walter Jackson, David Davidson, Yukti, Anungu, Zimmerdachen, Godwanna, Fizban, United Federation of Technocrats, Free Lives, Panama Coalition, Napnomadia, Wolvenland, Maynilan, Ultra777, U S Eh, Heilhum Imperius, Dangine, The Endless Eventide, WeKnow, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Runeda, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Gautania, Therizia, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Nuevo Navarre, Glanst, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, Comfed, Outer Shenendoah, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Lulubellia, Rozarus, Hardscrabble, Magna Banitia, and Unsophisticate.