|Animal||Rosy Maple Moth|
The Wicca Queendom of Quartzinne is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Amélie Poulain with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 10.859 billion Quartzinnette hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Industry, and Social Policy are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vogue Elle. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Quartzeninne economy, worth a remarkable 1,875 trillion Quashions a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 172,688 Quashions, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Amélie Poulain's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Vogue Elle generates millions of views, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage, the ongoing space elevator construction project has elevated the national debt to all new levels, and movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety. Crime is totally unknown. Quartzinne's national animal is the Rosy Maple Moth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fashionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Quartzinne was endorsed by The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
- : Quartzinne was endorsed by The Community of Sanjira.
- : Quartzinne was endorsed by The Republic of Polgaria.
- : Quartzinne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Quartzinne endorsed The Hard Working Nation of Tital Mania.
- : Quartzinne was endorsed by The Hard Working Nation of Tital Mania.
- : Quartzinne was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Quartzinne, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Following new legislation in Quartzinne, the ongoing space elevator construction project has elevated the national debt to all new levels.
- : Following new legislation in Quartzinne, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Tassaland, Pirataria, West Wirral, Mancheseva City, Le Libertia, Primorye Oblast, Raghallaigh, Kingdom of Stargard, Taskete, Emastalia, Penlopa, Caffeinated, Eloscape, Leuxas, Arvigiel, New France Republic, Precisely Nothing, Brickfield, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Pygania, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Terra Potestatem, Geektopia, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Andradus, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Sudmar Island, Gredstan, Lurinsk, Disney Know it Alls, Akeland, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Sanjira, and The Nation of the People of the Nation.