The Nation of S2p1729 is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Isaac Newton with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 844 million Newtonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Topeka. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Newtonian economy, worth 107 trillion freedom coins a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 127,027 freedom coins, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Child labor has been outlawed, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles', and sales of trenchcoats are on the rise. Crime is totally unknown. S2p1729's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : S2p1729 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in S2p1729, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in S2p1729, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : S2p1729 lodged a message on the The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in S2p1729, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors.
- : Following new legislation in S2p1729, child labor has been outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in S2p1729, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : S2p1729 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Following new legislation in S2p1729, the Newtonian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
- : S2p1729 was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Quarrymen.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Dome Artan, Kantobliv, Chad4437457345875353, Stateazar, Aureliusk, Kingdom of Sacento, Waroklion, United Counties of the Midwest, The German Kaiserliche Union, Naasiat Nuna, Saxemburg, Neo-Arctica, La Virtaj Homoj, Gregroria, Drawception, Kongers, New Alsterdam, Corydo, Krackovja, Odredlia, Amir2, Zemona, Celestial Myriad Charm, The Southeast Earth, Prorescia, Jdjdjd, Sino-Koreans, Firseria, -AMERlCA-, Coltick, The Doge Clan, Deinotopia, Fusco, Dusendord, Zebruski, and The Quarrymen.