The Republic of Stenlo is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its parental licensing program, public floggings, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 331 million Stenlens enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Environment, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 14.1%.
The sizeable but inefficient Stenloan economy, worth 14.3 trillion Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 43,277 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, the well-to-do in The North Pacific are never on time for important appointments, and disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stenlo's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stenlo was endorsed by The Federation of U S Eh.
- : Stenlo was reclassified from "Conservative Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Stenlo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Principia Mathematica.
- : Stenlo was endorsed by The United Republics of Moubarakistan.
- : Stenlo was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Andexia.
- : Following new legislation in Stenlo, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects.
- : Following new legislation in Stenlo, the well-to-do in The North Pacific are never on time for important appointments.
- : Following new legislation in Stenlo, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Stenlo, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming.
- : Stenlo was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ultra777.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Daiz, Unshleepd, Former English Colony, Orado, Iztocna Slavija, Hamerica, Ethnon, Sikol, Interdimensional Zone, Libertania Democratica, Castle Federation, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Siwale, North Bratislava, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, New Lakemba, The Tampa Bay Rays, Palgo, Pallaith, Zzozona, Noahs Second Country, Xagill, Valhalla123, Confederacy of Antarctica, Yaorozu, McMasterdonia, El Fiji Grande, Guer Aike, Empy, PortvgaI, 1 very fast endotarter, Frances Francis the First of France, Saperisole, Sunto, Omnistria, Prydania, Dabarastan, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Great Bights Mum, I Like Killing people, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, Notyoutopia, Hoglands, Seenvorland, Plutayah, Pazair, and 56 others.Fauzjhia, Valentine Z, Sundred, Praeceps, Czechnin, Ihese, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Eywaan, Daulatpur, Kranostav, Sevinland, Selfgradatude, Wineclaw, Borsukia, Kocherian, The Iron Lions, Serendipita Martia, Sil Dorsett, The Calabash Protectorate, Yokciq Empire, Zumlandia, Fendlium, Ihsan, Seanat, Victorian Atlantis, Pizza Squared, Brucklania, Newpromisedland, Westinor, Arichia, Schnuftelland, Joodey, Clan Spaniel, The Pantheons, Highton Islands, Damsmel, The New Cordian Empire, New Jamgra, Shadowrik, PotatoFarmers, Madjack, Abject Ludicrosity, Zeternia, Simone Republic, Xipher, Kenaniahistan, Kragsgale, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Buckhem, Ultra777, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Principia Mathematica, and U S Eh.