The Rogue Nation of The Randominion is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Igor with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 882 million Randominionians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alpha Complex. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Randominionian economy, worth 95.9 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 108,717 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians demand do-overs when they don't agree with election outcomes, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, mysterious black helicopters menace farmers to ensure compliance with straitjacketing agricultural policies, and programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours. Crime is well under control. The Randominion's national animal is the Streaked Tenrec, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Randominion, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours.
- : The Randominion was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in The Randominion, mysterious black helicopters menace farmers to ensure compliance with straitjacketing agricultural policies.
- : The Randominion was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in The Randominion, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Following new legislation in The Randominion, politicians demand do-overs when they don't agree with election outcomes.
- : Following new legislation in The Randominion, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : The Randominion was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : The Randominion was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : The Randominion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Quiescent, Saciu, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Erinor, Barabarom, Ostanasia, Land Without Shrimp, Academy of Umbrellas, Aidenfieeld, Agalaesia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Xandev, Hanguk-Nippon, Sesteran, Pays de Loire, Aumeltopia, Tsvetania, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Farengeto, Great Africans, Negoshi, Rabbitz, Qvait, Phanama, Beepee, Dasko, Jaxon, Ariankido, Vincent Field, Luddinlande, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, New Briantown, Churumduul, Sedunn, Concrete Slab, Sodor and Mann, Imperial Duck, Marinho Islands, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Spearos, and 6 others.Gecetesse, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, and Qawe.