The Dictatorship of The United Steppe Provinces is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical population of 820 million United Steppe Provincesians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ulan Bator. The average income tax rate is 61.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong United Steppe Provincesian economy, worth 56.2 trillion Kzahks a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,567 Kzahks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Ulan Bator, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, educators and parents alike are allowing children to view the internet again after violent videos were purged, and the nation's infamous rickshaw ambulances often double as hearses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United Steppe Provinces's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The United Steppe Provinces's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The United Steppe Provinces was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The United Steppe Provinces was endorsed by The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : The United Steppe Provinces was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : The United Steppe Provinces's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The United Steppe Provinces's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in The United Steppe Provinces, the nation's infamous rickshaw ambulances often double as hearses.
- : The United Steppe Provinces was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in The United Steppe Provinces, educators and parents alike are allowing children to view the internet again after violent videos were purged.
- : The United Steppe Provinces voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » North East Somerset.