The Democratic Republic of Tiransia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.573 billion Tiransť are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brookham. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tiransť economy, worth 370 trillion tiras a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 143,924 tiras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office, and a third of Tiransť are e-certified CEOs. Crime is totally unknown. Tiransia's national animal is the Red Salem, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tiransia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Distrotika.
- : Tiransia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, a third of Tiransť are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling".
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, educators and parents alike are allowing children to view the internet again after violent videos were purged.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, Tiransia's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand.
Endorsements Received: 151 » Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Amerion, Xandev, Crystal Creation, Madreia, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, The Filippinas, Serendiva, Nowa Europa, Linguiniland, Arkalon, Lambdaland, Tsvetania, Kandorith, Astraee, Jehenna, Qvait, Curlyhoward, Drystar, Cohors Stercore, Saciu, Si-topia, Abarri, The Solar System Scope, Omiri, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Hanskarr, Bizzie, Hanguk-Nippon, Kiasu-ism, North Kanuckistan, Mapico, Yeldarbsland, Wehraboos, Qawe, Nova Montron, Aidenfieeld, Theorin, Luddinlande, The West Valley Mountains, Centristvill, Seliyan progressive Islands, Maeiland, Imperial Duck, The 3rdGodKing, Escevola, Rabbitz, and 101 others.Manniskoslaktet, Unielvan Millorvium, Calistan, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, RestartAll, Corgitopiaa, Darakin, Great Andora, Barabarom, Japanese Federal Republic, United Great Holy Empire, Sthalrim, Aguatania, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Privatore, Utondara, Antarctic Empires, Volaworand, Rebel-topia, New Briantown, The Tecorogan Federation, Aumeltopia, Graellioti, Rly8h, The United Expanse, PenguinPies, Noire Denholm, USNE2018, Bear Connors Paradiso, Isles of Creckero, Erinor, Farengeto, Sedunn, Bawkie, Sagada, German Hapsburg, Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, FreeFishers, Tarnik, Moreana, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Tioloman, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, InnWorm, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Charloa, Nueva Alta California, Sau Man Frescher, Ashvakka, Virmena, ChickenDome, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Merevane, Baltenlands, Eggraria, Compli, Marinho Islands, Gnofnordclancedenilland, The Worst army of, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Humanity bureau, Melicorium, Auphelia, NganXuan, Nouvel-Indre, Laamiva, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, West Fallows, Great Elsika, Well F, Rhetiaa, Melukhkha, Purple Hyacinth, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Weburya, Briteannia, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Temaseka, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, White Bananistan, Catillos, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, and Distrotika.