The Democratic Republic of Tiransia is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic population of 236 million Tiransians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 41.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Tiransian economy, worth 18.2 trillion Bozznas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,254 Bozznas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High school bands practice by moonlight, first-time moms are expected to be experienced parents from day one, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show, and the weather in Tiransia City is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiransia's national animal is the Red Salem, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, the weather in Tiransia City is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'.
- : Tiransia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, first-time moms are expected to be experienced parents from day one.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, parents who fail mandatory parenting classes risk having their children taken away.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy.
- : Tiransia was endorsed by The Iron Galactic Imperium of Socialist Holy American Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, Amnesty Interregional has condemned Tiransia for ignoring crimes against humanity.
- : Following new legislation in Tiransia, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
Endorsements Received: 33 » BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Brethren, Wiranath, Talitoa, Fedele, VW53Aland, Izonno, H-Zhena, Bachtendekuppen, Shavara, Greater Felter, The Death Syndicate, Kampf Empire, The Angel of Charity, Am Echad, Roissyland, Todd McCloud, Funkadelia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Hizuru, Kilkire, Aleister, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The Cold Realm, Kingdom of Pars, The United Neo American Union, Aelitia, Opossum Slayer, Rhealaliit, Kangarawa, Brotherland, and Socialist Holy American Empire.