|Capital||Might makes right|
|Faith||Advancement in the face of all odds|
The Empire of Tsan Derch is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Acros Stoneside with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.796 billion Tsan Derchians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Might makes right. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tsan Derchian economy, worth 501 trillion Mega Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 179,507 Mega Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Tsan Derchian Space Agency, and hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsan Derch's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Advancement in the face of all odds.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsan Derch was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Tsan Derch was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Tsan Derch was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in Tsan Derch, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in Tsan Derch, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Tsan Derchian Space Agency.
- : Following new legislation in Tsan Derch, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Tsan Derch, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Tsan Derch voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Tsan Derch was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Tsan Derch, the nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Kuriko, Free Land of Rebellium, Northern Nivaria, Old Tryst, New Fania, Wysrod, Krystalveil, Valentian Elysium, Alen-roshh, Blogotopia, Medetas, The Soylent Green Party, Achiotopia, Slaytania, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Better Indonesia, Northern African Sahara, Lamborghini Murcielago, Testa, Seranis, Evertopia, Dustwind, Armatha, Vivolkha, Anisopterra, Ascended Union, Wakanchi, Anarchals, The Republic of Osea, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Ignis Cinere, and Bortheria.