The United States of Warren democracy is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Joey McAllester with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 899 million Americans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberty DC. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Warren democracyian economy, worth 90.4 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 100,500 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Heavily subsidised Warren democracyian baskets litter the streets of The East Pacific, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, a third of Americans are e-certified CEOs, and older citizens lament over the loss of law and order. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Warren democracy's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Warren democracy, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Warren democracy, a third of Americans are e-certified CEOs.
- : Warren democracy endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Warren democracy was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Warren democracy, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Warren democracy endorsed The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Warren democracy was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Following new legislation in Warren democracy, heavily subsidised Warren democracyian baskets litter the streets of The East Pacific.
- : Warren democracy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Following new legislation in Warren democracy, the government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means.
Endorsements Received: 69 » The New Wisconsin Empire, Talitoa, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Marrabuk, Socialist Holy American Empire, Merlovich, Matdor, Am Echad, Airrajul, ArenaC, Stumptopia, Rainbow Vests, Brotherland, Ridann, Brethren, Yelkinam, Modra, Zukchiva, Headpat Central, Stellar Colonies, Pakitsk, Arkantis, Grossvietnam, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Ripsylvania, Kilkire, East Malaysia, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, The Three States of Fortuna, Worthless Miracles, Virgoliaendorses, Tretrid, Eudinity, Tseriesiscoming, Puelo, Firenation91, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Kutmoordenaars, Staynes, Raunch, Freedomindia, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Distro-Spartica, Goodnamesarerare, Bermadia, and 19 others.The United Neo American Union, Kucia, Collective Individualism, Sovietsoyuz, Bullpups, The Romanum Legio, Oofery, Catistania, Republic of Berzerkistan, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, Filipopol, A mean old man, Nevertopia, BuciLand, Coruh, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.