The Federation of Weissmans is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, compulsory military service, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 556 million Weissmansians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salisbury. The average income tax rate is 37.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Weissmansian economy, worth 67.2 trillion Weisses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 120,901 Weisses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers, government policy is dictated by a major religion, heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage, and military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Weissmans's national animal is the fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Weissmans was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage.
- : Weissmans was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Weissmans was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, government policy is dictated by a major religion.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Marinho Islands, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Blondiesland, PenguinPies, Erinor, Holota, The Solar System Scope, Tsunamy, Curlyhoward, Qvait, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Uvalor, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Crystal Creation, Treir, Beepee, Ipugao, Tughampton, Banglazstrogaria, Canmore, The Stolen Lands, Yeses, Sedunn, Rebel-topia, Direwolf1, Belschaft, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Ebonhand, Drystar, Herbert Island, Doge Land, Oxyliteral, Sthalrim, Neazland, Kaoia, and 31 others.Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Jehenna, Astiaveth, Rhetiaa, Abyssal Phantasm, Tsvetania, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Freedoom, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Sanden, A leftover country, Soem, Solanosco, Galebland, Seliyan progressive Islands, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, The Kies, The American Anarchist Empire, Anatasha, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, and Nyxonia.