The Theocracy of Wyvern p10 is a massive, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Eagle population. The hard-working population of 3.988 billion Wyvern p10ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 20.3%.
The Wyvern p10ian economy, worth 167 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 42,116 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wyvern p10's national animal is the Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wyvern p10's influence in Nihon rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Wyvern p10's influence in Nihon rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Wyvern p10 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Average.
- : Wyvern p10's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Wyvern p10 relocated from Distilaria to Nihon.
- : Wyvern p10 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Wyvern p10 relocated from Nihon to Distilaria.
- : Wyvern p10 altered its national flag.
- : Wyvern p10 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Wyvern p10 applied to join the World Assembly.