The Kingdom of Zantori is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 364 million Zantorians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Healthcare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 12.0%.
The Zantorian economy, worth 18.5 trillion Zantoriney Kobatans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 50,953 Zantoriney Kobatans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government, class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Zantori's radio stations. Crime is totally unknown. Zantori's national animal is the Dove , which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zantori was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Zantori's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zantori's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Zantori, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Zantori's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Zantori, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations.
- : Following new legislation in Zantori, class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference.
- : Following new legislation in Zantori, agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government.
- : Zantori was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Zantori ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Zantori was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.