The Republic of Zukish is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 690 million Zukishians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zukapolis. The average income tax rate is 65.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zukishian economy, worth 69.0 trillion Zukish Laris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 100,007 Zukish Laris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Vaccinations are mandatory, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zukish's national animal is the Mcxreni, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zukish was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Zukish was endorsed by The Republic of Mashedpotatoland.
- : Zukish was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Deber.
- : Following new legislation in Zukish, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Zukish, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Zukish, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Zukish, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Zukish was endorsed by The Second Republic of Tretrid.
- : Zukish was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Zukish, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
Endorsements Received: 48 » East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Debluu, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Wanabe, Sunsistan, Dragons Blood, Oofery, Axdel, Brotherland, Wiranath, Drunken Seal Islands, New Leganes, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Davinhia, Dragonia, A Slanted Black Stripe, CopyCato, A mean old man, Kilkire, Martian States of America, Eastern Alksearia, BearStackof2015, Argentianworkslasia, Modra, Lorrana, Federation Of Columbian Republics, The Three States of Fortuna, North Bernia, Enlil, Dravida India, The Kulaata Islands, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, Greater New Cassandra, Spiruvania, Squid Ruinosa, Nevertopia, Ridann, Pirnovo, From New World, Maricentria, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Aquyia, and Tretrid.