by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Commonwealth of South Afrika RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Kingdom of Traansvaal

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Devout: 1,099th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,931st Best Weather: 1,947th+2
Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 2,110th Largest Welfare Programs: 2,222nd
World Factbook Entry

The Commonwealth of South Afrika is one of the oldest existing customs unions.

Following the Second Boer War, and the establishment of British control over the Boer republics, the Commonwealth of South Africa was formed in 1903 with the signing of the Petroria Convention. It consists of Cape Colony, Basutoland, the Bechuanaland Protectorate, Natal, the Orange Free State, theTraansvaal, and Confederate Rhodesia. Swaziland joined in 1904.

Its aim is to maintain the free trade between member countries and it provides for a common external tariff to this common customs area. All tariffs collected in the common customs area are paid into the Petroria National Revenue Fund. The revenue is then shared among all member states.


Embassies: The Embassy, The Hope Federation, and United Arab Emirates.

The embassy with The Hope Federation is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Conservative, Human-Only, Imperialist, Minuscule, Monarchist, and Regional Government.

The Commonwealth of South Afrika contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Developed in The Commonwealth of South Afrika

The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.

As a region, The Commonwealth of South Afrika is ranked 4,482nd in the world for Most Developed.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Kingdom of TraansvaalPsychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship“Traanvaallen, wees vry, apartheid nie meer nie!”
2.The Republic of Confederate RhodesiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Sit Nomine Digna”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Commonwealth of South Afrika Regional Message Board

test

Hello Confederate Rhodesia! Welcome to the Commonwealth! I see that, since you are part of the WA, and are the only other nation, I insist that you apply as the WA delegate of South Afrika.

Traansvaal wrote:Hello Confederate Rhodesia! Welcome to the Commonwealth! I see that, since you are part of the WA, and are the only other nation, I insist that you apply as the WA delegate of South Afrika.

Alright, thanks.
Edit: I need someone to endorse me to become WA Delegate

Confederate Rhodesia wrote:Alright, thanks.
Edit: I need someone to endorse me to become WA Delegate

Ok, I'm not in the WA yet, there's an issue w/ my e-mail. I'll endorse you as soon as I can.

Traansvaal wrote:Ok, I'm not in the WA yet, there's an issue w/ my e-mail. I'll endorse you as soon as I can.

Cool

Confederate Rhodesia, hi, can you compose and mass send recruitment telegrams? I think we need more members for The Commonwealth of South Afrika.

Traansvaal wrote:Confederate Rhodesia, hi, can you compose and mass send recruitment telegrams? I think we need more members for The Commonwealth of South Afrika.

Iíll try

I don't have any money to spend on sending mass telegrams. . .

Confederate Rhodesia wrote:I don't have any money to spend on sending mass telegrams. . .

Alright we'll find another way...
Thanks anyways!

Forum View

Advertisement