The Kingdom of Ali Faridi is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ali with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, pith helmet sales, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.737 billion Fareedians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Noor. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ali Faridian economy, worth 555 trillion Dirhams a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 148,764 Dirhams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has been criticized for giving away Ali Faridi's territory to anyone who claims it, heavily stoned police officers are unsure whether the recent directive to 'clean up the streets' means arresting drug dealers or hosing down the sidewalk, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ali Faridi's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Ali Faridi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Ali Faridi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, heavily stoned police officers are unsure whether the recent directive to 'clean up the streets' means arresting drug dealers or hosing down the sidewalk.
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, the government has been criticized for giving away Ali Faridi's territory to anyone who claims it.
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers.
- : Ali Faridi was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Ali Faridi, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Dustwind, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Karlando, Isentran, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Liberdon, Greenmont Federation, Waitiki, Solsevara, City of Saint Nicolas, Aurorastar, Creeptopia, Ascended Union, Airday, Anollasia, Chip Skylark, Better Indonesia, Amabanana, Kachikawawa, Blogotopia, Cape Vessey, Asakraka, Coreras, Bradmarkers, Creightland, Caldorado, Alaxia, A R V E R N A, The Republic of Osea, Namakan, Vill Send, Marxist Germany, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Medetas, Northern Nivaria, Chiseka, ANCAPISTANZA, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Makykay, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Vivolkha, Drewish, and 38 others.Zeganas, Point Comfort Colony, Violent Trees, Tzo, Old Atlantica, West Longobardia, Zopciria, Zyrcrestia, Megistos, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Carthegia, Zachais, Batona, Ner Epiand, Ultimate Wakanda, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, Silvedania, S Mova Derat, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Solarampa, Selu-Ahare, Oppressthemville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Killettland, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Mauryana, Capea, The Indian Royalty, Richmondroads, Saint Islaw Wra, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Dorab, and Venmere.