|Leader||The Flying Ninja|
The Unspeakably Zen Republic of Aroa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Flying Ninja with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.818 billion Aroans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mountain Dojo. The average income tax rate is 52.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aroan economy, worth a remarkable 1,859 trillion anoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,385 anoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military officers are given medals for disobeying orders, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, the 'sing-a-long with The Flying Ninja' album is a popular souvenir, and behind every local dictator is an Aroan advisor whispering in their ear. Crime is totally unknown. Aroa's national animal is the Afroed Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aroa resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Aroa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Aroa endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Atlunartemis.
- : Aroa endorsed The Democratic Republic of Ootasa.
- : Aroa endorsed The Reformed State of Centrialand.
- : Aroa endorsed The Yellow Zombie Insurgency of Ariele.
- : Aroa endorsed The Banana Republic of Greater Ale Permars.
- : Aroa endorsed The Republic of Card Kingdom.
- : Aroa endorsed The Jingoistic States of Eternal Dominion.
- : Aroa endorsed The Magic and the Mystery of Merconitonitopia.