The United States of Gluebucket is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete absence of social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.257 billion Gluebucketians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gluebucket City. The average income tax rate is 9.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gluebucketian economy, worth 854 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 136,615 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous, auditors are gutting every governmental department, and there's often a little nagging voice suggesting that parents aren't keeping their kids safe. Crime is totally unknown. Gluebucket's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gluebucket was endorsed by The Opression of The Wires Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Gluebucket, there's often a little nagging voice suggesting that parents aren't keeping their kids safe.
- : Following new legislation in Gluebucket, auditors are gutting every governmental department.
- : Following new legislation in Gluebucket, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- : Following new legislation in Gluebucket, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Gluebucket voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Gluebucket voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Gluebucket was endorsed by The United Nations of Eppur.
- : Following new legislation in Gluebucket, paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Gluebucket, the election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Zeganas, The Soylent Green Party, Anollasia, Dustwind, Inberdia, Karlando, Ignis Cinere, Northern Nivaria, Future of Mankind, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Ghiamonga, Anisopterra, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, The Republic of Osea, Medetas, Evertopia, Cornoka, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Calrad, Kachikawawa, PYT, Liberdon, Katitania, Point Comfort Colony, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, Pianaville, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Greenmont Federation, Holma, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Megistos, Selu-Ahare, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, Wischland, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Oppressthemville, Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, and 6 others.Horacellum, New Kowloon Bay, Dorab, Wysrod, Eppur, and The Wires Empire.