|Leader||The Old Man|
|Faith||The Order of Assassins|
The Nizari Ismaili State of Hashishin is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Old Man with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.828 billion Assassins are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Healthcare and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alamut Castle. The average income tax rate is 37.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Hashishinian economy, worth 160 trillion Daggers a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is 56,903 Daggers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending is on the increase, euthanasia is legal, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Hashishin, and mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Hashishin's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of Assassins.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hashishin was endorsed by The Republic of KiJo 5.
- : Hashishin was endorsed by The Theocracy of Market-184.
- : Hashishin was endorsed by The Bread-Eater's Society of Sandwichs.
- : Hashishin relocated from Nothing to A Capitalist Haven.
- : Hashishin established the regional flag of Nothing.
- : Hashishin abolished the regional flag of Nothing.
- : Hashishin updated the World Factbook entry in Nothing.
- : Hashishin became WA Delegate of Nothing.
- : Hashishin's influence in Nothing rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Hashishin was endorsed by The Republic of Guardian Fauxia.