|Leader||Emperor Rand en Karluth|
|Animal||Korrodosian Tree Kayeman|
The Empire of Korrodos is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Rand en Karluth with an iron fist, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 23.817 billion Korrodosians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education and Public Transport also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40.0%.
The powerhouse Korrodosian economy, worth a remarkable 3,304 trillion Imperial Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 138,732 Imperial Marks, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains, the government violently suppresses separatist movements, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Korrodos's national animal is the Korrodosian Tree Kayeman, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Korrisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Korrodos published "Vosselhiem Nautical Industries- Amphibious Support Vessel 'Echo Base' Class *WIP*" (Account: Military).
- : Korrodos lodged a message on the Nova Regional Message Board.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture renamed the office held by Korrodos from "Military Attaché/Chief of Security" to "Military Attaché / Chief of Security" in Nova.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture renamed the office held by Korrodos from "Military Attaché/Chief Security Officer" to "Military Attaché/Chief of Security" in Nova.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture granted Border Control authority to Korrodos as Military Attaché/Chief Security Officer in Nova.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture renamed the office held by Korrodos from "Military Attaché" to "Military Attaché/Chief Security Officer" in Nova.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture appointed Korrodos as Military Attaché with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Nova.
- : Korrodos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Korrodos endorsed The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture.
- : Korrodos was admitted to the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.