The Republic of Kyupaa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Winterlady with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 41.561 billion Kyupaans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ivdisha. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but stagnant Kyupaan economy, worth a remarkable 1,019 trillion chalices a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Gambling. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,539 chalices, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned, and 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyupaa's national animal is the porcupine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- : Kyupaa endorsed The Red Zombie of York Zionia.
- : Kyupaa endorsed The Empire of Stella bella topia.
- : Kyupaa was endorsed by The Red Zombie of York Zionia.
- : Kyupaa was endorsed by The Empire of Stella bella topia.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, grandiose stage parents insist superyachts and private cinemas are children's basic needs.
- : Following new legislation in Kyupaa, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Arithei, The Double Wing, Ionistan, Xaviena, Patria Augusta, Mandexia, Beanz, Korwin, King Zhaoxiang of Qin, Fusion Cuisine Kitchens, Trimetolan, United Drafonstland, Azflebrigan, Mikeswill, Colonla, Stella bella topia, and York Zionia.