|Leader||His Highness Lord Killemall Drakonis|
|Faith||The Worship of Lord Killemall|
The Murderous Rage of Oppressthemville is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by His Highness Lord Killemall Drakonis with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.009 billion Oppressthemvilleans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Administration also on the agenda, while Welfare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arstotzka. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Oppressthemvillean economy, worth 925 trillion Bloodbaths a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 307,561 Bloodbaths, with the richest citizens earning 9.2 times as much as the poorest.
The carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, euthanasia is illegal, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty, and serial killers are the country's biggest import. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oppressthemville's national animal is the Re'em, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is The Worship of Lord Killemall.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oppressthemville was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, serial killers are the country's biggest import.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, the monarch frequently needs protecting from misfiring protection.
- : Oppressthemville voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, libraries are refusing to stock A Midsummer Night's Dream because it has an ass in it.
- : Following new legislation in Oppressthemville, His Highness Lord Killemall Drakonis's opponents have adopted dogs to chase away the mailman.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Chip Skylark, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, City of Saint Nicolas, Pianaville, Tangora, Airday, Old Atlantica, The Galactic American Imperium, Makykay, Namakan, United States of Island land, Northern Nivaria, Krystalveil, Kaltovar, Schudentag, Solsevara, Maconshinbernititte, Northern African Sahara, Clialaad, Point Comfort Colony, Ilfarasia, Liberdon, Maalemzya, Ner Epiand, Onfande, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Horacellum, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Saint Islaw Wra, Lower Phlebacite, Killettland, Wischland, Valentian Elysium, The Indian Royalty, New Kowloon Bay, Terra Royaume, Blogotopia, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Batona, The Iron Crown Order, Creeptopia, The Soylent Green Party, Solarampa, Isentran, The Fortem, Bradmarkers, Zeganas, Creightland, Tausend Seen, Mauryana, and 10 others.Better Indonesia, Manurajya, Mastodonia, QuazaFire, Karlando, Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, Ignis Cinere, and Testa.