The Kingdom of Paradicsom is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 2.269 billion Paradicsomians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, with Defense, Education, and Law & Order also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 29.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Paradicsomian economy, worth 73.1 trillion gold bars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,207 gold bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Paradicsom's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Paradicsom proposed constructing embassies between Virtu League and The New Iron Order.
- : Paradicsom's influence in Virtu League rose from "Page" to "Hermit".
- : Paradicsom relocated from Osiris to Virtu League.
- : Paradicsom altered its national flag.
- : Paradicsom was refounded in Osiris.
- : Paradicsom ceased to exist in Virtu League.
- : Paradicsom proposed constructing embassies between Virtu League and Region of national socialists.
- : Paradicsom's influence in Virtu League rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Paradicsom agreed to construct embassies between Virtu League and United Fascist Workers Association.
- : Paradicsom proposed constructing embassies between Virtu League and Union Of National Socialist States.