The Queen's State of Peter Phillips is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its burgeoning deer population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 23.297 billion Peter Phillipsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Welfare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Public Transport are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.6%.
The thriving Peter Phillipsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,149 trillion betales a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is 49,324 betales, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, Peter Phillips's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, and citizens select which government department gets their income tax euros each year. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Peter Phillips's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Peter Phillips's influence in Mongolia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Peter Phillips's influence in Mongolia rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Peter Phillips's influence in Mongolia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Peter Phillips's influence in Mongolia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Peter Phillips's influence in Mongolia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Peter Phillips's influence in Mongolia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Peter Phillips relocated from Osiris to Mongolia.
- : Peter Phillips was refounded in Osiris.
- : Peter Phillips ceased to exist in Mongolia.
- : Peter Phillips was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.