|Animal||Reannian Red Fox|
The Kingdom of Reannia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Her Majesty with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, humorless population of 8.928 billion Reannians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Environment, although Education, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lynne. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Reannian economy, worth a remarkable 1,284 trillion Leafmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 143,831 Leafmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, sex changes are routinely performed at Reannia's hospitals, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reannia's national animal is the Reannian Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, sex changes are routinely performed at Reannia's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Effazio.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Holy Gold of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, flu research is commonly shut down for fear of creating a superbug.
- : Following new legislation in Reannia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Reannia was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Ownzone, Ransium, Cannibaland, Canaltia, Candlewhisper Archive, Eryndlynd, Kawastyselir, The Cypher Nine, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Turbeaux, Ironic Remarks, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, Dwardossa, Feladria, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Nimros, Artemis, Awhaiti Kaiatu, The Righteous Order of Youth, Lura, Eaven, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Rippardine, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Bakwaas, Anachronolandia, and 8 others.Burkhai, Groenwald, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, New Ladavia, McClandia Doge 2, Effazio, and Jutsa.