The Theacracy of Rokaku is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Imperator San with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.425 billion Rokakuans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pionku. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Rokakuan economy, worth a remarkable 1,467 trillion Mohrs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 174,144 Mohrs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Imperator San's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances, extreme political groups are outlawed, and citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rokaku's national animal is the zazzora, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Na˙cadasal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rokaku was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, extreme political groups are outlawed.
- : Rokaku was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, abortion is only legal in unusual circumstances.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, Imperator San's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week.
- : Rokaku voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, there's a politician called Male Infant Vargas.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
Endorsements Received: 55 » A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Brethren, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Matdor, East Malaysia, Someseni, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, The Eternal Land of Jong, Puelo, Jakubonia, Staynes, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Technocratic Tagalog, Azureano, Elejamie, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Filipopol, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Rohanland, Kalaratri, Survivoristan, and 5 others.Roissyland, Under Sea Desert, Stellar Colonies, Mays Austrian Nation, and Refuge Isle.