The Theacracy of Rokaku is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Imperator San with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, soft-spoken computers, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful population of 6.652 billion Rokakuans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pionku. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Rokakuan economy, worth a remarkable 1,085 trillion Mohrs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 163,181 Mohrs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Paranoid museum guards keep a lookout for any animated displays attempting to escape the premises after dark, astronauts take one small step for Rokaku and one giant step backward from confrontation, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, and boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rokaku's national animal is the Zazzora, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Nationstateism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Marr and Aelitia are good of Brethren.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Eight United States of Zukchiva.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Democratic Republic of Yemeni Locusts.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Seeker of Managers of East Malaysia.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Federal Republic of States of Carolina.
- : Rokaku endorsed The Theocracy of The Opstanian Inquisition.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Seeker of Managers of East Malaysia.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Yemeni Locusts.
- : Rokaku was endorsed by The Theocracy of The Opstanian Inquisition.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Fedele, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, Janoobi Jazair, Davelands, BearStackof2015, Ravendi, Just Vale 2, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Funkadelia, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Escade, Marrico, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Sreneck, Roissyland, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, Avakael, Aleister, States of Carolina, Yemeni Locusts, East Malaysia, Zukchiva, and Brethren.