by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .19,29719,29819,29919,30019,30119,30219,303. . .23,45223,453»

Elixandropolis wrote:result !

Carlosgrado 4-2 New South African

At the end it was carlosgrado who classified as first of group and South Africa as second

EXPLODE A CITY
Sorry,Iím very Bad.

True Europa State wrote:Ok fine. Alternate story to that

The leader pushes the button. Nothing happens. The leader takes the last gun in the entire country and kills himself with it

The Kruzakian Army launches an invasion into True Europa State Land, and is ordered to capture as much territory as possible.

United surabaya

The Bandit State wrote:We're voiding the mega nuke thing right?))}

Bandit forces raise the flag over the government building in the capital

Ottarenzian forces raise their military flag, as well

True Europa State wrote:Ok fine. Alternate story to that

The leader pushes the button. Nothing happens. The leader takes the last gun in the entire country and kills himself with it

I see the WW2 reference there.

United surabaya

United surabaya

Wuts goin on here 🤔

Kruzaki wrote:The Kruzakian Army launches an invasion into True Europa State Land, and is ordered to capture as much territory as possible.

Hurry up, we're waiting for you to raise your flag in the enemy capital, too.

Novoblupolia proposes a peace deal which includes Kruzaki, Ottarenzia and Bandit state setting up spheres of influence in Europa state. Regions which won't be influenced by the coalition members are to be reforfed into a puppet state with a pro-coalition government established. Also Novoblupolia offers to pay some money for being allowed to set up a sphere of influence of their own.

United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics wrote:Ottarenzian forces raise their military flag, as wellI see the WW2 reference there.

As the main Bandit army moves forward, Light Runners are to blitz through the capital, while more Paradrops are ordered accross the nation.

United surabaya wrote:Wuts goin on here 🤔

I got invaded from every single angle. I am now dead. I dont exist

United surabaya

United surabaya wrote:Wuts goin on here 🤔

"Death. War. Millions crushed under the hand of war."

United surabaya

Novoblupolia wrote:Novoblupolia proposes a peace deal which includes Kruzaki, Ottarenzia and Bandit state setting up spheres of influence in Europa state. Regions which won't be influenced by the coalition members are to be reforfed into a puppet state with a pro-coalition government established. Also Novoblupolia offers to pay some money for being allowed to set up a sphere of influence of their own.

You need to raise your flag over their capital to get land....

The Bandit State wrote:As the main Bandit army moves forward, Light Runners are to blitz through the capital, while more Paradrops are ordered accross the nation.

They're surrendering! And their leader killed himself. What is he, Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo?

(No offense intended)

United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics wrote:Hurry up, we're waiting for you to raise your flag in the enemy capital, too.

A small group of soldiers drive to the capital in a Military vehicle. They exit with the flag, and raise it in the capital.

True Europa State wrote:We also send reparations to them as well

Good morning Europe and hail to the Pacific Order o/!
We Demand That You Send Us The Bodies Of The New South Africans.
THEN WE WILL INVADE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL AGAINST US !
Commandos take the bodies and then we start orbital strike against you

Kruzaki wrote:A small group of soldiers drive to the capital in a Military vehicle. They exit with the flag, and raise it in the capital.

I think we are just waiting for Novo.

The flag raiser is photographed by a fellow soldier. The watch he looted is not edited out.

The Bandit State wrote:You need to raise your flag over their capital to get land....

Speaking of land, what all do they own?

Kruzaki wrote:Speaking of land, what all do they own?

*Shrug*

The Bandit State wrote:You need to raise your flag over their capital to get land....

United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics wrote:They're surrendering! And their leader killed himself. What is he, Hitler 2: Electric Boogaloo?

(No offense intended)

Kruzaki wrote:A small group of soldiers drive to the capital in a Military vehicle. They exit with the flag, and raise it in the capital.

Novoblupolia wrote:Novoblupolia proposes a peace deal which includes Kruzaki, Ottarenzia and Bandit state setting up spheres of influence in Europa state. Regions which won't be influenced by the coalition members are to be reforfed into a puppet state with a pro-coalition government established. Also Novoblupolia offers to pay some money for being allowed to set up a sphere of influence of their own.

So will this peace deal do? Also are we allowed to set up a sphere of influence of our own?

New South African wrote:Good morning Europe and hail to the Pacific Order o/!
We Demand That You Send Us The Bodies Of The New South Africans.
THEN WE WILL INVADE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISRESPECTFUL AGAINST US !
Commandos take the bodies and then we start orbital strike against you

Whoa, calm down. We already killed him.

Kruzaki and Mangting

We should give some land to Stulhberg

Mangting

Novoblupolia wrote:So will this peace deal do? Also are we allowed to set up a sphere of influence of our own?

If you raise your flag over their capital.

*Unknowigly to the enemy forces, the Leader didnt kill himself. He actually took an underground abandoned sewer system, and escaped to Preubisches Reich. He is now the Leader of Preubisches Reich.*

BY THE ORDER OF THE GOVERNMENT, WE DECLARE INDEPENDANCE FROM THE PSYCHAOTIC DICTATORSHIP THAT IS THE BANDIT STATE. WE ARE NOW AN INDEPENDANT NATION, AND WE ARE NO LONGER INVOLVED IN BANDIT STATE POLITICS

Preubisches Reich wrote:*Unknowigly to the enemy forces, the Leader didnt kill himself. He actually took an underground abandoned sewer system, and escaped to Preubisches Reich. He is now the Leader of Preubisches Reich.*

BY THE ORDER OF THE GOVERNMENT, WE DECLARE INDEPENDANCE FROM THE PSYCHAOTIC DICTATORSHIP THAT IS THE BANDIT STATE. WE ARE NOW AN INDEPENDANT NATION, AND WE ARE NO LONGER INVOLVED IN BANDIT STATE POLITICS

We're invading you. Prepare to be firebombed.

United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics wrote:If you raise your flag over their capital.

Didn't they nuke themselves into oblivion? Is there anything remaining from the capital?

HAIL THE PREUBISCHES REICH

«12. . .19,29719,29819,29919,30019,30119,30219,303. . .23,45223,453»

Advertisement