by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Deep Storage RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The United Provinces of Red Ion

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 363rd
World Factbook Entry

Deep Storage is a storage centre/region for Puppets, feel free to come here and store and your puppets, all nations are welcome! Organized kind of (not really at all) like an corporation.

[PS Please read the rules when you join also note, that the citizens and staff aren’t very active]

Our motto/ slang word: “stroppy”

We are an ISNA member region

UPDATES

-I reformatted the World fact book
-
-

Storage News headlines

1. Ssejekistan is the new rep
2.
3.

/model citizens\

Ruritane
New Dambi

/Achievements\
:We got featured

we killed all the zombies on Z day

/announcements\

/bad citizens*\
Anime Cat Cirl

*pls note its only a joke (well kind of)



  1. 1

    Offices up for vote ((for now))

    BulletinPolicy by Red Ion . 6 reads.

  2. 1

    Regional rules

    BulletinPolicy by Red Ion . 9 reads.

  3. 1

    The retired

    BulletinPolicy by Red Ion . 6 reads.

Embassies: The Embassy, ISNA, Neo Otaku Utopia, Gypsy Lands, Europe but better, Hollow Point, The Milky Way Galaxy, Mission Crabs, The United Empires of Carson, The Bar on the corner of every region, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lardyland, The New Dogecoin Union, Fredonia, Pacific Union, and 8 others.0000, The NewsStand, Dream Land, Undertale, United States of America, The levellers, Minnesota, and Iowa.

Tags: Featured, Medium, and Puppet Storage.

Deep Storage contains 40 nations, the 363rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Transport in Deep Storage

World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.

As a region, Deep Storage is ranked 10,770th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Empire of Serica-Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“Omnia vincite quae non destruemus”
2.The United Provinces of Red IonIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Long live Ion!”
3.The Republic of Upper ArstotzkaCorrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship“We Will Endure”
4.The Free Land of JewsbrookMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“As a Jew...”
5.The Kingdom of LeevoPsychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship“We Will Endure”
6.The Jingoistic States of Fascist VoxijaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“A Greater Voxija, for Voxijans”
7.The Empire of Blue RomanCorporate Police State Halliburton“We will Conquer”
8.The Republic of New SocyaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“Unity, Discipline, Work”
9.The Empire of Blue Roman PrimeCorporate Police State Halliburton“Long live the Empire”
10.The Disputed Territories of HemmysmellyMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“Dwindling into Oblivion”
1234»

Recent polls: “Australian Mammals”“Should We Have More Embassies?”“Pokémon or Digimon?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Deep Storage Regional Message Board

Leevo wrote:National security council Announcement

During Z day our borders will close, for our president’s safety he has been moved to a bunker.
Will focus our power on Destroying The zombies..

National security council Announcement

Update #1 so far the Elimination of the infected is going well as planned...Keep up the good work!

Leevo wrote:National security council Announcement

Update #1 so far the Elimination of the infected is going well as planned...Keep up the good work!

Orders Find the biggest zombie populations and kill them

War update

we are now a safe haven, We did it!

Tomorrow we will have a party!

Read all about it!
- The Levellers release a new LP in the Levellers Chronicle
- In the beginning was the word - U.C.E.O.T.W. Times
- Thith ith the THTHI Times
- They're Independent
- Bursting with personality - Gameplay Magazine
- We're living in interesting Times
- Lame ducks surveyed in the FCN Times
- All change in the DRF Chronicle
- Weathering the storm in the Westphalian Post
- Power is Crystalised in NS Today: https://nationstates.news/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
- Dead good news in the Bunion

Christmas is coming! Get involved in the preparations.
Showdown! Vote in Planet X's Versus Series
💀🐙🍬🕷 Spooky Slots 🕸🍭🐲👻 at the Sands

(Fire works go off) (Table full of food and drinks is set up) Happy post Z day!

Red Ion wrote:(Fire works go off) (Table full of food and drinks is set up) Happy post Z day!

We were pretty "stroppy".

Random Combination of Letters wrote:We were pretty "stroppy".

Yes we were!

The NewsStand wrote:Read all about it!
- The Levellers release a new LP in the Levellers Chronicle
- In the beginning was the word - U.C.E.O.T.W. Times
- Thith ith the THTHI Times
- They're Independent
- Bursting with personality - Gameplay Magazine
- We're living in interesting Times
- Lame ducks surveyed in the FCN Times
- All change in the DRF Chronicle
- Weathering the storm in the Westphalian Post
- Power is Crystalised in NS Today: https://nationstates.news/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
- Dead good news in the Bunion

Christmas is coming! Get involved in the preparations.
Showdown! Vote in Planet X's Versus Series
💀🐙🍬🕷 Spooky Slots 🕸🍭🐲👻 at the Sands

I love the news

Idea for achievement: we killed all the zombies on Z day!

Ssejekistan wrote:Idea for achievement: we killed all the zombies on Z day!

Sure

Forum View

Advertisement