The Lacking of -HumanSanity- is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, hatred of cheese, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 10.099 billion -HumanSanity-ians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 69.5%.
The -HumanSanity-ian economy, worth 476 trillion H$s a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,157 H$s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government is avowedly atheist, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -HumanSanity-'s national animal is the Human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -HumanSanity-'s influence in Shinka rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : -HumanSanity- relocated from The West Pacific to Shinka.
- : -HumanSanity- relocated from The Pacific to The West Pacific.
- : -HumanSanity- relocated from Xedas to The Pacific.
- : -HumanSanity- relocated from Shinka to Xedas.
- : -HumanSanity-'s influence in Shinka rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : -HumanSanity-'s influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : -HumanSanity- applied to join the World Assembly.
- : -HumanSanity- relocated from Artificial Solar System to Shinka.
- : -HumanSanity- resigned from the World Assembly.